Rose & Crown Fireworks Reservations for the week of 10/16

I think most reservations 11/26 - 12/31 are being held for Candlelight Dinner packages. According to disneyparksblog.com, it doesn't look like there are very many restaurants available for the packages, so I can't helpbut wonder if they have reserved all the R&C lunch & dinner space for them. I don't think they will be offering fireworks packages during CP time. Don't remember if they did last year. Booking for the CP packages begins 10/6.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...candlelight-processional-celebrity-narrators/

I think most reservations 11/26 - 12/31 are being held for Candlelight Dinner packages. According to disneyparksblog.com, it doesn't look like there are very many restaurants available for the packages, so I can't helpbut wonder if they have reserved all the R&C lunch & dinner space for them. I don't think they will be offering fireworks packages during CP time. Don't remember if they did last year. Booking for the CP packages begins 10/6.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...candlelight-processional-celebrity-narrators/
Interesting thought, was wondering that myself. We did the fireworks package last mid-Nov and hoping that will be released soon. Like today haha. If there’s still nothing for Nov by the Oct 6 CP booking date I’ll start feeling a bit nervous they won’t be doing it…

I posted on the main Restaurants forum and got 1 response, but this may be the more appropriate place to ask if anyone has been able to book Rose & Crown Fireworks package for the week of 10/16? The very kind person who responded said they tried for the week of 10/16 and the week of 10/23 and nothing was available for either week. I'm just wondering if I am waiting for reservations to be released or if they were released and sold out way before the week of 10/16. In November of last year it was several days after our 60th day out from our January trip that they released the reservations for the package. Thanks!
I just got one for the fireworks package for 10/25

I just got a regular dinner time at Rose and Crown for 7:55 on 11/16. No fireworks packages available. Maybe they will still release some. But if I am there for that late a dinner will I be able to go to view from the patio area?

I just got a regular dinner time at Rose and Crown for 7:55 on 11/16. No fireworks packages available. Maybe they will still release some. But if I am there for that late a dinner will I be able to go to view from the patio area?
There are some others available for other nights that week- would it be worth switching your park days if you want the package?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter