Rose & Crown Fireworks dining package

Like I said before, we are 2 adults, 1 child. None of us is drinking any alcohol. My DH is a picky eater and only eat fries. We are definitely paying for the uncrowded seat / view, knowing it is not even the best. We are ok with that.

We were just at Rose and Crown few weeks ago and really enjoyed the Fireworks Dining. Each person gets to pick their own appetizer, entree, and each person also gets the three small desert samples as well. Also included is unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks.

As we were there on a night that rain was a possibility we dined under the awning next to the restaurant but were free to go down to the patio afterwards for the show weather permitting, which we did and it was great. I think their policy is rain or shine and think the weather would have to be extreme to cancel but not sure how they handle it in those cases.

Do you order from the regular dinner menu? I just made a reservation for September. The only thing my DH will eat would be the Pub burger, without the beer cheese. Hoping that is an option for the fireworks package. Thanks!

Just don't expect to be able to see the Stargate. You can see all the other parts very well. But, the projections on the Stargate will not be seen.

Do you order from the regular dinner menu? I just made a reservation for September. The only thing my DH will eat would be the Pub burger, without the beer cheese. Hoping that is an option for the fireworks package. Thanks!
No they have a dedicated menu for the Fireworks dining and if memory serves the burger was not an option. I remember fish and chips, bangers and mash, and shepherds pie being options but can’t remember anything else.

No they have a dedicated menu for the Fireworks dining and if memory serves the burger was not an option. I remember fish and chips, bangers and mash, and shepherds pie being options but can’t remember anything else.

Thank you. I did a little more digging & found the menu from Disney Food Blog. I’ll have to see if my DH will eat the shepherd’s pie. I think I’ll end up cancelling. We’re not that big on fireworks. We’re normally fine just seeing them as we walk past. I’m more interested in seeing the water screens so I guess R & C isn’t the best spot for that anyway. I think for that money, we’d be happier with dinner at the Boathouse or LeCellier. Hopefully the days we’re there will be a bit less crowded & I can check the show out without too much hassle. Thanks again!

Second guessing my booking here. Not a fan of any of the entree choices. May just cancel and book a nice dinner elsewhere. Haven't had a problem finding a decent spot for harmonious on my last trip.

Those views look pretty good, so good in fact, that I looked for availability for our stay in August and the package is there, available to book. But my main reservation is the price. I know It is the same for all packages including drinks, but when the “value” in the package (apart from the view) is having unlimited alcoholic drinks, it does not seem very fair that you have to pay $89 for children and young adults aged 10 to 20!
I know it would be exactly the same for adults not partaking in any alcoholic drinks too, it is a real shame there are not two price points, one with and one without, but I guess this would cut down on Disney’s profit margins!
I totally agree. My youngest son is only 18. And from what we can tell he can't get a souvenir cup because it is for 9 yo and younger.

I know it would be exactly the same for adults not partaking in any alcoholic drinks too, it is a real shame there are not two price points, one with and one without, but I guess this would cut down on Disney’s profit margins!
Disney has had special events, dessert parties, dining packages or shows (HDDR) ... that all included alcohol ... for years and there has never been two prices that I've ever seen. Many of these events would be impossible to manage who is drinking and who isn't, and it puts extra work & stress on the CMs to "police" the tables so guests are not sharing without paying. I think the biggest reason is the limited space at these events and they have to determine a cost that makes business sense, and then guests can decide if it will be of value to them. Most these events sell out, so Disney doesn't have to worry about "discounting" the price. Most guests don't blink at paying for the exclusivity plus what they offer.

Note: I travel with DS#1 (disabled) who doesn't drink, I have no issue paying the adult price for him at these events.

Here was our food etc

Appetizer: Tomato Soup, Scotch Egg, Cheese Plate
Entree: Salmon (Catch of Day), Fish & Chips
Dessert: You get a trio of three for each person
Drink: DS#2 had beer and I had the Duchess drink

Fish & Chips were excellent as usual but after a very hot day I wish I had ordered the Salmon for something lighter.

Attachments

• 0F678FBD-207A-419F-ABFA-7614791A6263.jpeg
    0F678FBD-207A-419F-ABFA-7614791A6263.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 6053BC30-5221-4867-8CE5-B18B1BE33B8E.jpeg
    6053BC30-5221-4867-8CE5-B18B1BE33B8E.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 23
  • D565DE96-6E28-460D-9FB4-14903C18540F.jpeg
    D565DE96-6E28-460D-9FB4-14903C18540F.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 4A1E036F-00B5-4B9F-88D2-3245871EF3EA.jpeg
    4A1E036F-00B5-4B9F-88D2-3245871EF3EA.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 2494E977-A706-48FA-9DD1-8A63544FDBD9.jpeg
    2494E977-A706-48FA-9DD1-8A63544FDBD9.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 27
  • DB68924D-5F59-4AC7-AA52-80D775CBFE77.jpeg
    DB68924D-5F59-4AC7-AA52-80D775CBFE77.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 2F28136E-AE93-447C-912E-429388B3C129.jpeg
    2F28136E-AE93-447C-912E-429388B3C129.jpeg
    46.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 5B135D4A-07BB-4FAF-9BA0-F022FEBC7E84.jpeg
    5B135D4A-07BB-4FAF-9BA0-F022FEBC7E84.jpeg
    42.3 KB · Views: 21
  • D048F275-17D2-4E0E-A034-D4EB6C0C35AD.jpeg
    D048F275-17D2-4E0E-A034-D4EB6C0C35AD.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 60BFFB21-8EB7-47F4-9EBF-4E88F8E8222D.jpeg
    60BFFB21-8EB7-47F4-9EBF-4E88F8E8222D.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 25
Here was our food etc

Appetizer: Tomato Soup, Scotch Egg, Cheese Plate
Entree: Salmon (Catch of Day), Fish & Chips
Dessert: You get a trio of three for each person
Drink: DS#2 had beer and I had the Duchess drink

Fish & Chips were excellent as usual but after a very hot day I wish I had ordered the Salmon for something lighter.
That salmon looks pretty good!
That wasn’t offered when we went - I totally would have gotten that.
But the fish and chips were very good.

The value was there for us.
Real food instead of mostly sweets, plenty of adult beverage options and a nice little dessert trio.

Hope you all have fun if you go!

Real food instead of mostly sweets, plenty of adult beverage options and a nice little dessert trio.

I think the value is there too. 3 alcoholic drinks = break even and that doesn't include the advantage of the table/view of the fireworks. We really enjoyed that and were fine with the side view. Service was excellent! I would do it again.

DS#2 is a hardcore Illuminations fan and I totally expected him to trash Harmonious but he loved it. It was not what he expected and thinks they did a great job with it.

I think the value is there too. 3 alcoholic drinks = break even and that doesn't include the advantage of the table/view of the fireworks. We really enjoyed that and were fine with the side view. Service was excellent! I would do it again.

DS#2 is a hardcore Illuminations fan and I totally expected him to trash Harmonious but he loved it. It was not what he expected and thinks they did a great job with blending Disney movies/characters with countries and global. Liked the video was original and not from movies.

When have they been releasing Rose and Crown Fireworks dining package reservations lately? I tried this morning at 6am for my 60+ day and there was nothing for 60 to 60 +8 available. I was doubting that it filled up at the +8 day already. So I was thinking they were not released yet.

I don’t remember the exact date but yes, for late august they were released quite late too. After the 60+10 (I want to say about 2 weeks after or so).

Anyone book this for a large party with multiple tables? I had to book 2 tables of 4 for the 8 of us for next Saturday. Is there a way to get us all together, or next to each other? If they assign tables before, we may be out of luck. :( I was hoping checking in early would do it, now I am worried...
My answer is way late, I got carried away reading posts! Hope you had a great time!

Those views look pretty good, so good in fact, that I looked for availability for our stay in August and the package is there, available to book. But my main reservation is the price. I know It is the same for all packages including drinks, but when the “value” in the package (apart from the view) is having unlimited alcoholic drinks, it does not seem very fair that you have to pay $89 for children and young adults aged 10 to 20!
I feel you. Hubby and I don't drink. And clearly our 11 year doesn't either, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter