Rose and Crown Fireworks Package

TonyaO2L

Earning My Ears
Trying to schedule Rose and Crown fireworks for Dec 2nd. We are staying on property and within our 60 + 10 day window. The website is not letting me use the search feature for anything past Nov. 24th. Is there a glitch? It’s been like this since I starting trying on Tuesday at 5am! Thanks for any insight or tips!

Trying to schedule Rose and Crown fireworks for Dec 2nd. We are staying on property and within our 60 + 10 day window. The website is not letting me use the search feature for anything past Nov. 24th. Is there a glitch? It’s been like this since I starting trying on Tuesday at 5am! Thanks for any insight or tips!
I've been trying daily for this and the 50th MK dessert party for December. I don't think they've released them yet for that month, even for the 10+ reservations which I've had for awhile now. Here's hoping for tomorrow so I can get a full night's rest finally (I'm on the west coast 😴)!

Same! Also looking for reservations for this and the MK party on Dec 5th or 6th. Nothing is popping up yet.

I’d love to be able to purchase the Rose & Crown pkg. tomorrow morning when I can book my dining reservations. Sigh. That or the CP (yeah, fat chance). I have the DVM After Hours booked already thru my Dreams TA so I think that’s good enough for MK FW.
Good luck everyone! :tink:

We're on-site arriving 27 November, and only had the option of 3 Dec (for Spice Road) become available for searching today. Yesterday I could only look through Wed 1st, I think, and have it even give me the time option before telling me there were no tables. It seems to be very much all over the place.

I need November 28. It seems to be available until the day before Thanksgiving. There is no time to select after that 🤷‍♀️. Do I have to get up early every morning to check? 🙄

I need November 28. It seems to be available until the day before Thanksgiving. There is no time to select after that 🤷‍♀️. Do I have to get up early every morning to check? 🙄
I was able to book past Thanksgiving on the day the reservations opened up. We are booked on the 27th and friends of ours booked the 29th. I’m trying to change it to the 26th as it would work out better but as you stated every date from thanksgiving on is not able to be selected

I was able to book past Thanksgiving on the day the reservations opened up. We are booked on the 27th and friends of ours booked the 29th. I’m trying to change it to the 26th as it would work out better but as you stated every date from thanksgiving on is not able to be selected
That’s odd. I don’t know what to think.

we also need for this day,, were you able to get one?

I am looking for the fireworks package in mid Dec and had no luck.
I read a review that said there are only 7 tables seating for the fireworks dinner. SEVEN!
I am not holding my breath.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter