Rose and Crown Fireworks Package reservations

smile145

Mouseketeer
When have they been releasing Rose and Crown Fireworks dining package reservations lately? I tried this morning at 6am for my 60+ day and there was nothing for 60 to 60 +8 available. I was doubting that it filled up at the +8 day already. So I was thinking they were not released yet.

They seem to release them in two week chunks not quite at 60 days. I tried on my 60 day for day 63 and nothing then two days later it was available for my entire trip

Yea, they don't release them and sometimes they forget to load them at all and miss some weeks altogether. Very frustrating.

Has anyone seen anything loaded for the last week of September?

No Not yet. I just checked again. I'm not sure why they don't load them in a timely manor so that I don't have to rearrange my day when they finally come out after the 60 day timeline.

What do you mean by 60+? I thought you had to wait until 60 day mark to book?
Since they’re staying on site, at 60 days before checkin they can book for length of stay. The day after checkin is day 60+1, 2 days after checkin is 60+2, etc.

What do you mean by 60+? I thought you had to wait until 60 day mark to book?
I am staying onsite so I can book 60 days from the first day of my stay until the last day of my stay, so 60 + 7 days. It is convenient so I don’t have to book 7 days in a row each day at 60 days.

Does anyone have a reservation anytime in September or October? I’m trying to understand up to what day has been released. I have tried every day since 60 +8 for the last week of September. I just don’t know if they really are full or still not released.

I have tried every day of our trip (Sept 22-0ct 1) differing times of the day, 3 AM, 6 AM, Noon... randomly every five minutes. I swear I read somewhere on DIS that someone was able to get a reservation for Oct. 1. I have not been so fortunate, at this point I think I am giving up.

Has anyone gotten anything for the last week in September or first week in October? I know that can’t load them until the fireworks schedule is released but that happened well over a week ago.

Has anyone gotten anything for the last week in September or first week in October? I know that can’t load them until the fireworks schedule is released but that happened well over a week ago.

I’ve been trying for the last week of September every morning since my 60+10 day and have never seen any availability. I would like to know if anyone else has a reservation that week just so I know for sure whether they never got released or I missed them and they booked up.

In April, I had the same problem. Checked multiple times every day up to and including our days on property. Nothing. Went to the park the day we wanted to go. They had a sign at the check in stand saying, "Fireworks Packages for tonight available." Go figure.

I’ve been trying for the last week of September every morning since my 60+10 day and have never seen any availability. I would like to know if anyone else has a reservation that week just so I know for sure whether they never got released or I missed them and they booked up.
I have looked every day, night... etc etc. for the last week of September since my ADR day (I had 2 since we are doing split stay...one starts 9/21 other 9/27) and we have 4 days "reserved" for Epcot and no luck.

Just checking again, has anyone gotten a reservation for the last week of September (starting 9/25)? Has anyone gotten one in October?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter