Rooms cheaper on UT should I book there?

Mynamewastaken

DIS Veteran
I have always bought my Disney tickets from UT with no issue. I was on there today poking around and found our hotel with a slightly better discount than what Disney is offering with their discount. Cancelation and such seem to be the same as Disney. Has anyone had issues booking with UT and linking to Disney? Would it be worth the hassle of booking 3rd party? Have never done that before...

I booked with them before and had no problem linking the room. Unfortunately, we had to cancel bc of the COVID shutdown, but it was easy to cancel with them. I’ve found the people who answer the phones there helpful. I think their cancellation policy is 5 days prior—same as Disney’s room-only. The refund appeared back on my credit card in about a week.

Ok, I booked it. The cancelation is the same as Disney. It's the same hotel, dates, and room view, but cheaper than what Disney is offering. I hope this helps someone else too! I got the email in seconds and linked it into My Disney Experience with zero issues!

I went through Rakuten and also saved an additional 1% as well. Every little bit helps!

Thanks, everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter