Room request for CBR resort?

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
I am taking my mom who is 70 for a surprise trip for her birthday in Jan. 2013
We are staying a CBR, in a standard room. I will have my car, suggestions on which building to stay in, must be a ground floor, she is in good health but stairs do bother her, so I am trying to look for less walking options. Away from the main area is OK as I will have a car if we need to drive to the bus stops.

Suggestions Please... Thanks in advance.

There is a bus stop at each village and the food court building, so you won't be too far from one. There is also parking at each village. If you don't have a favorite (we like them all, lol), I would ask the CM to note requests as:
First - ground floor
Second - near bus stop

Will you be willing to drive to the food court (Old Port Royale), if you want to eat there?

Hope this helps!

There is a bus stop at each village and the food court building, so you won't be too far from one. There is also parking at each village. If you don't have a favorite (we like them all, lol), I would ask the CM to note requests as:
First - ground floor
Second - near bus stop

Will you be willing to drive to the food court (Old Port Royale), if you want to eat there?

Hope this helps!

Oh yes I am willing to drive to Old Port Royale,

I would pick Jamaica 45. It is a great location close to bus stop and the bridge over to Old Port Royal, so you could walk to both.
We were in Jamaica close to the quiet pool and loved it. I didn't think it was a long walk anywhere, but bldg 45 is even closer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter