Room Request at POP, Which Building is Good?

cndnchicky

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone!!!
I'm going to POP in 10 days and i was just thinking that its almost time to send a fax with my room request. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to which building is the best one to be in. I have Standard View booked. Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated!!!!:goodvibes :flower3:

Me::surfweb: DH:happytv: DS5 pirate: DS4 pirate: DD3princess:

What are you interested in? Being in a quiet room, closer to the cafe, closer to the bus, being able to see fireworks?

I'm not too worried about being a quiet area, close to Classic Hall would be nice, and the busses. Which of the buildings can you see fireworks in??? It would be pretty neat to see that. I know i cant have it all though. :rotfl:

I'm not too worried about being a quiet area, close to Classic Hall would be nice, and the busses. Which of the buildings can you see fireworks in??? It would be pretty neat to see that. I know i cant have it all though. :rotfl:
If you want to be close to Classic Hall and the buses, you would have wanted to book a preferred room. Those are the rooms that are the closest. In any case, I really don't think any of the rooms are all that far away...I stayed in bldg 2, 50's section, way at the end of the bldg...closest to the parking lot/exit stairway...third floor. It was incredibly quiet. That bldg has rooms that face towards Epcot so you can see the highest fireworks of IllumiNations.
I've been in 60's, bldg 4, facing the lake..loved that room. 80's, facing the parking lot/lake, ground floor, and it was a good location as well.

The building where you can see the fireworks is in the 50's building, facing the lake. Other than that, I wouldn't worry too much about it--all of the rooms are pretty close to the main area. If you are worried about noise, I would suggest asking for a room NOT facing one of the pools as they tend to get quite noisy there, even late night/early morning.

90's building is a good spot if you want to be close to the bus. We were in 2436 (very quiet and we saw the Fireworks).

Do you not already have a room request on your reservation? I'd call and do that now. No guarantee that your fax is going to be received by the room assignor. It doesn't hurt to send the fax but the requests attached to the reservation might work better.

As far as selecting a building, I've stayed in the 80's, 70's, and 50's. Loved the 80's, didn't like the 70's, really liked the 50's. Want to stay in the 90's next time. Only the 60's (when I was born!) doesn't interest me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter