• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room Question for WL

girlsx2

<font color=teal>The Tag Fairy loves and appreciat
DH and I are taking our girls to the WL and the world in Feb. We have told several people of our trip. After talking with his cousin and his wife, they have decided to go with us. I was so excited. My question is ... we would like to have rooms close to each other. How possible is that? Our reservations were made two weeks ago for the WL. They made their's just a few days ago. What should I do?

Thanks Guys!!

53 more days!!!!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

If I were you, I would fax the resort at least 3 days in advance with your requests.

Provide within the fax all reservation confirmation numbers along with the names.

Good luck and enjoy!

I'll be at the Wildnerness Lodge for the first time in about a month!

I would actually go ahead and call with the confirmation numbers for both rooms and make your requests now. It wouldn't hurt to fax them in a few days before, but definitely call now. I have been told be several CM's that faxes for requests that weren't already noted in the system don't carry much weight. Good luck!

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter