Room only reservation modifications?

lubichan

Earning My Ears
Hello! I?m staying for the first time at a Universal hotel this late fall (week before Thanksgiving), and I've booked only the hotel since the international 3 Park Explorer deal worked better for me than getting tickets through the site.
I'm wondering where I could go if I wanted to make a change on the amount of nights - specifically move the check-out date to one earlier day? Hopefully the answer is not the phone but, I'd still rather call than face a penalty.
(Original stay being from Nov 22nd-Nov 28th, would like to move it to Nov 22nd-Nov 27th, @ Endless Summer if it makes any difference.)

Thank you!

You should be able to modify the reservation directly via the e-mail they sent confirming your original reservation. You can usually do this if there is still availability for the same room type on your new dates. Or, you can book a new reservation and cancel the existing one (this likely means paying a second deposit, and waiting until the original deposit is refunded). If it is a room only, it should have no penalty to cancel up to 6 or 5 days prior to check-in.

You should be able to modify the reservation directly via the e-mail they sent confirming your original reservation. You can usually do this if there is still availability for the same room type on your new dates. Or, you can book a new reservation and cancel the existing one (this likely means paying a second deposit, and waiting until the original deposit is refunded). If it is a room only, it should have no penalty to cancel up to 6 or 5 days prior to check-in.
Thank you! I was planning on maybe changing my reservations to see if I could catch the Free Dining dates on Disney, but I don't think the cost of 'upgrading' to a free dining offer would actually benefit me much.
(That, and I checked changing dates on the Endless Summer resort and saw no availability for that type of room).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!