Room 8510

smalltowngirl504

Mouseketeer
It appears to be AFT... Any one have any reports of this room or rooms near it on the Fantasy....or maybe even the dream!! Since my cruise is so far out I am thinking of putting in for a new room, we are staying in a deluxe family oceanview...and suggestions on a good room number!?

We were just on the Fantasy in room 8540, I'm not sure how close that is to yours. I usually do mid-ship so this forward room was a first for me and to boot it was right by the steps. I can say without a doubt I WOULD do this room again no problem! I don't remember any noise from above or below nor any noise from the stair area. I think most noise at night would come from mid-ship stair areas. I don't think I would like aft though as an aside, when we were eating at the restaurants you can really feel the prop vibration. I can't say how the rooms would be aft though. Enjoy!

I could only find reviews for the Magic 8510 - I didn't search too deep into Google so you might want to do a more extensive search.

Actually you can search the rooms on this website just look at the Dream rating for your room number and it should be pretty similar.

It appears to be AFT... Any one have any reports of this room or rooms near it on the Fantasy....or maybe even the dream!! Since my cruise is so far out I am thinking of putting in for a new room, we are staying in a deluxe family oceanview...and suggestions on a good room number!?

WOW! So glad you posted this! I have this room next year, too. Can't wait to read what people post and hope that you have a wonderful time!!!!

We just stayed in this room on the Dream last week! It's a great room!

It's forward, just a few rooms after this one down the hall toward the front of the ship. Which meant it was pretty quiet, we did not hear any kids running down the hall past our room.

When the ship was docked at Castaway Cay, it backed in so we had a beautiful view of the beach while we were docked!

We didn't hear any loud noises.

I'll include some pictures of it in my trip report that I started.

You can also look at reports for rooms in the same area, or even on the opposite side of the ship since the layout will be the same. We stayed in 5516 on the Fantasy and loved the location. It was VERY quiet and convenient.

We stayed in 8510 on the Dream in April and loved it! Is was very quiet. It is kind of a tradeoff. We were closer to the theatres, teen and tween clubs, spa and quiet cove, but further from dining and adult clubs, but never felt too far from anything. We would stay in that room again.

I noticed you said you that had #8510 on the Disney Dream. Does it have a sofa bed, overhead pull down AND Murphy bed? I have 3 children, I'm worried if this is a good fit for us......I was assigned as GTY! I appreciate any info :)

We stayed in this room on the Dream and I remember writing a room report.

It is very far forward with little foot traffic. Very quiet. Nice view of CC when you dock there. No vibrations. :)

I noticed you said you that had #8510 on the Disney Dream. Does it have a sofa bed, overhead pull down AND Murphy bed? I have 3 children, I'm worried if this is a good fit for us......I was assigned as GTY! I appreciate any info :)

As long as everyone staying in the cabin was listed on the reservation, they will not assign you a cabin that cannot hold the number in your party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter