Room 7636 on Dream?

Mom loves Disney

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if room 7636 on the Dream has a wall pull down bed (murphy)? Looking at booking this room. Love to hear feedback if you stayed in this room. Thanks!

Does anyone know if room 7636 on the Dream has a wall pull down bed (murphy)? Looking at booking this room. Love to hear feedback if you stayed in this room. Thanks!

I got this out of the room reports above:

Ship: Disney Dream
Stateroom: 7636
Condition: 5
Deck: 7
Category: 4C
Sail Date: 10/14/12
Notes: Great room. This was our first Verandah. Connected to 7634 with a door located next to the closet. This room has a Murphy bed as well as the pull down from the ceiling bed. Not a lot of foot traffic outside the room and the ship was full. Very quite. No problems with noise from other staterooms. closer to the aft elevators which is nice since they are less used, but not too far from mid. Looks out onto CC when docked.

Thanks! I didn't think to look up at the top. I think I will like to have the pull down versus just the bunk for my son and daughter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter