Rookie Cruiser doesn't want to miss the boat

Whizzo25

Disney Me Baby !!!
What time should we leave OKW to make Wonder 10/27/06? We're taking a limo and I need to know what time to tell them to pick us up. Thanks.

We left Beach Club around 11 am made a stop in Orlando for lunch, drove to Cocoa Beach in the rain, shopped for an hour and a half at Ron Jons, turned in the rental, took a van to the cruise terminal and made it there around 2pm.

Your welcome :) I would say leave before noon and you will be fine. That will give you a good cushion for traffic, etc. Enjoy your trip!

If you need to make ressies of any kind, you'll want to leave around 9. With the therminal opening around 10 and getting there by 10:30 may mean a boarding card of #6.

I agree that if you want to make any reservations or changes onboard to leave the Disney area about 9. However if you just want to walk onboard then you are fine leaving anywhere in the 11 am - Noon range. I wouldn't want to get to the ship any time after 1pm. You want time to walk around and explore a bit before the safety drill at 4 and then sailaway.

Whizzo25 said:
What time should we leave OKW to make Wonder 10/27/06? We're taking a limo and I need to know what time to tell them to pick us up. Thanks.

I really hope the date you posted was a typo! Because the Wonder leaves on the 26th or 29th of October!!

Remember that lunch and swimming on embarkation day are both included in the price of your cruise. We always try to board the ship as soon as possible in order to take advantage of both. I'm not sure why anyone would pay for their own lunch somewhere before they board, especially since they will miss the jumbo shrimp! :lovestruc

thomprod said:
I'm not sure why anyone would pay for their own lunch somewhere before they board, especially since they will miss the jumbo shrimp! :lovestruc

That would mean more shrimp and orange mango soup for me!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!