Ron Jon or Radisson?

We stayed at the Ron Jon for one night before our November Magic cruise. We had planned to stay at the Radisson but since we would have needed two rooms (our family of 4 and grandma and grandpa) it was cheaper to get a two bedroom at Ron Jon. The resort is beautiful and the kids loved the pool, slides and lazy river.

We'd stay there again. It was nice to have the extra space.

Good luck! :sunny:

I booked for 9/16/06 for the night before our 11 day cruise and got a studio room rate of $130. With taxes it came to $144.30 and if I join AAA before I go, I'll get a AAA discount.

We've stayed at the Radisson twice and RonJon's twice. We go down a day earlier now so we can enjoy RonJon's. It has very nice rooms with a great pool area. A wonderful place to start your vacation. The Radisson was nice for a quick place to sleep but if you are planning on being there for the day I think RonJon's is the better choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter