Romantic place on DP

cornflkgrl

DIS Veteran
What is the most romantic place :love: that takes the Dining Plan?? We have reservations right now for Bistro de Paris during Illuminations which sounds very romantic but is also very expensive and I'm seriously considering changing that to a DP restaurant instead. Is there anywhere on the DP that you can see illuminations while you eat? Or something that is nice to look at anyway. We are already going to Artist Pointe. Or should I keep the Bistro reservation?! :confused3
It just seems like sooo much money for food, especially when I am on Weight Watchers anyway and I don't want to gain 10 pounds on this one week trip!

I know its a cliche, but seriously, with all of the walking you'll be doing, you'll wind up losing weight when all is said and done. You'll eat 3 times as much food when you're there, but you're exercising 10 times as much as most people normally do. You'll be fine ;-)

Actually I think I am more concerned with losing weight in my wallet than gaining weight in my thighs!!! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter