Romantic Escape at Sea or Romance Plan?

voodooboy

To Infinity and Beyond
I am considering one of these options for my upcoming cruise but I have a few questions before I pay the extra money.

1) are either one of the options worth the extra expense?

2) is it worth doing if you have a child along (Grandma & Grandpa are along for the ride as well in a seperate room)

3) which is the better value?

Any information would be helpful and thanks in advance!:D

The Romance Plan is for the Land and Sea travelers. For 599
when you are at the parks, you get Pin and lanyard, Horse drawn carridge w/ champ., Dinner at a selected resteraunt, and a choice of a show, spa or golf,
THEN when you get on the ship you get the exact same offerings of the Romantic Escape at Sea package.

So the short answere is if you are only doing the cruise the only option is the romancitc escape at sea for 299. Very worth it IMHO.

If you are doing the Land and Sea you would have to ask yourself if the dinner, carrrige ride, show-spa-golf option is worth it to you for 300.00.

When I made the decsion to book the REAS I had already planned on doing the Palo dinner, spa, champagne for the room so the extra 50.00 that the package is (the above would have cost us about 250.00), I was able to choose dinning roatation, make spa and Palo reservations from home.

As far as the little one you are bringing, we are also traveling with DD6- and was told to leave her in the club a little longer the night of the Palo dinner to enjoy the room and turn down service.
Good luck

That info helps a lot! We are doing land and sea but you make a good point about the extra 300 dollars for features we will probably not use on land. I will probably do the sea only package for 299. That makes sense and seems a much better value for the money. Thanks again for your info. :)

My fiance and I tried to book the romance package at sea but disney told us because we book a land/sea option we had to book the the romance plan that includes land/sea.

After being at disney about a zillion times and looking at the land protion of the package we figured out how much it would be to do all of the things...

First we had already decided since it is our honeymoon to eat at one of the signature rest. and do the Cirque del Sol (sp??) show. The best seats for the show are 89 dollars per person and dinner at a signature table can run up to 150 or up depending on drinks, dessert etc...

Based on these two factors we decided to book the package, not to mention that all I really wanted was the sea protion of the package (which disney would not allow us to book)...What can I say I am a princess and he keeps feeding into me... :Pinkbounc :bounce:

My TA told me the only way to get only the romance package at sea was to rebook our trip as two separate things and not as the land/sea package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!