Roll Call Wonder Cruise May 9th 2002

fan1disney

Earning My Ears
I have been checking the who's going page but no one from the Dis group's seem to be sailing with us we would realy like to meet
some other Dis members on our may 9th Wonder cruise.we will be sailing with our 2 kids ds 10 dd 8 and me and my wife .we will be at wdw may 2-8 2002.So who's cruiseing with us.
thanks
fan1disney@aol.com
I only hope we never lose sight of one thing....
That it all started with a mouse!"
Walt Disney

We'll be on the ship with you. DH, DD10, DD7 and myself. Can't wait. Counting the days! We also will be a WDW May 5 - 8 staying at the WL. This is our first cruise! What about you? Have you been on the ship before?

We'll be on the cruise. This is our first cruise too. There'll be me, DH & DD 7. We are going to WDW 5/3-5/8 staying at the CBR. See you on board. 54 days and counting till our trip begins.....:D

Glad to see some other dis cruiser's are going with us on May 9 .
We will be staying at Amerisuites Lake BUENA Vista May2-9 and plan on being atr Port Carnaveral by 10;30 so we can be one of the first one's on ship . We will be in styatyeroom 6548 deck 6 if Diney dose not change us. we have a daughter 8 and son 10 . wife is a R.N. ane me a butcher .WE LEAVE MAY 1ST TO DRIVE DOWN FROM OHIO TO WDW. 52 DAYS AND COUNTING e-mail us if you want at
fan1disney@aol.com

I only hope we never lose sight of one thing...
That it all started with a mouse!"
Walt Disney
:smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter