Roll Call for the April 4, 2004 Wonder 4 night cruise!

We have a pile building on the closet floor. I figure I will do most of my packing over the weekend. Biggest problem will be getting the Punk to start findng stuff to pack.

Its so close now, I cant wait!

There's so much homework.... but after next week I'll be away on a cruise. Ugh That reminds me I have to pack. This is a tedious task. You have to decide on what you're going to wear, determine how many t-shirts, shorts, skirts, capris etc. to bring. But before all of that I have to clean my room. :yo-yo: The teachers give me sooo much homework....all my clothes have just piled up around my bed and my desk. At least I can still see my TV. ::yes:: Actually, right now I should be cleaning...oh well. does any one have any suggestions on key items to bring? :confused: I just want to make sure that I have everything to have a good time. Is anyone going parasailing? I can't wait for that. I really hope the weather is good for parasailing, otherwise it might be cancelled. :Pinkbounc Please let me know! arigato :wave:

We are parisailing.:sunny:

Key items, besides clothing, sunglasses, a hat, iPod or CD player, shoes that arent flip flops, your homework!

If you spend a 1/2 a day or so on your homeowrk, it wont be too bad. Maybe you and my daughter can do it together.:crazy:

Hang in there, its almost vacation time!

Hey Guys - sorry I haven't checked this board lately, but it's great to see the boat won't be empty. :jester:

My guest room bed is covered with stuff to pack. Went through the stuff I bought for the kids to make sure I had enough clothes for them that fit.

Will probably do most of the packing this weekend. We are leaving very early Friday morning to drive. It's only a week away!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hey Nikki, we live in Northern Virginia now, but husband is originally from Port Washington on Long Island. His parents just left there this summer to move into the city.

Hope to see everyone at some point in the next couple of weeks. Happy packing!!

Single Digit Dance - Yippee!!!!

:sunny: :earsboy: :sunny: :earsboy: :sunny: :earsboy:

Hey Anita

I finally got my DD to buy a "nice pair of sandals"
I'm LOL here reading all the posts you received in the forums about the dress code aboard the Wonder:) Anyway, have fun packing...did my bag and it's full to capacity....I keep reading how everyone says to take half out, but I JUST CAN'T DO IT!!!:crazy:
We will be doing the disney thing for 5 days after and I really don't want to do laundry if I can help it.

Oh, and my DS/14 will be wearing brand spanking new sneakers with his khaki's to dinner..I hope nobody minds:teeth:

Talk to u before we leave. Have a wonderful pre-cruise week!

Chris:smooth:

I know, I had no idea it was such a touchy subject! I just wanted to know whether to pack a jacket for my H!!!:crazy:

I hear ya on the packing front. I have so much to pack. And, I realized that my daughter doesnt have any "nice" blouses for dinner. Somehow, I am guessing her "Dorks are Hot" t-shirt wont go over well either. Back to the mall again!

I am hoping to get most of the packing done this weekend. I have a feeling my work week will be bad next week.

We should definitely try to meet up at some point. Im easy to spot, I am 6' tall and will be with the teen girl with 2000 of those jelly bracelets on her arms.:teeth:

LOL! Will definetly look for you guys! I can't believe it's almost here...I'm getting that excited, nervous, exited, do I have everything, crazy dreams kind of feeling 24/7. Enjoy these last few days getting ready and than it's gonna be "party time"

Chris:hyper:

Today is our last day! We leave for disney in the morning!!

Finally.:hyper:

See you all soon!:boat:

Anita

Eveyone is saying i cant wait i cant wait so i guess i have to say it too:
I CANT WAIT!!!!!!:hyper:
I think the teachers might go easy on us, but im sure I will have homework....grrr. Thats one thing I dont really want. Which do you think would be more efficient....the CD player, the mp3 player, or both??? So many questions, and last minute packing.:confused: Ive packed pretty much my whole summer wardrobe.:p all my tops, and shorts, skirts, even capris. So happy!! cant wait to meet y'all there. :chat:This is going to be so much fun! happy happy happy happy:crazy:

safe trip Anita, see you on board!!!
I will look for you....
True Luna, we're a group of 14, 9 of them teenagers, one of them with very, very long spiral reddish curly hair....she usually can't be missed! LOL
Lets hope for beautiful weather and calm seas:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Red hair definitly won't be missed. I will be looking for you. I'm pretty tall: 5'8".:teeth: Depending on how tall everyonw else is, I might stand out. I don't know, I'm just used to being around short people.:Pinkbounc I still have more packing to do...can't wait to see you there!blah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter