roll away beds for Villas

disneyobessed

DIS Veteran
We are getting a 1 bedroom Villa for our stay next year and I know my sons hate sleeping together. Are the rollaway beds available for DVC stays or just regular rooms.? Thanks.

There are no rollaway beds available at DVC resorts. Some DVC resorts (OKW, AKV* & BLT) have a single pull out single sleeper chair in the living room in addition to the sleeper sofa.

*Except AKV Value class villas, as the value villas are a little smaller and can not accommodate the chair.

We are getting a 1 bedroom Villa for our stay next year and I know my sons hate sleeping together. Are the rollaway beds available for DVC stays or just regular rooms.? Thanks.

You can bring your own aerobed or ask which one of the kids wants to stay home for this trip if they don't want to sleep together. ;)

Which resort are you going to be staying at? If it's OKW, AKV, or BLT, there will be a pull out sleeper chair in the living room as well as the pull out queen bed. If you are staying at BWV, VWL, BCV or SSR, you'll need to bring an air bed for the second child.

Yeah we know about the pull out chair.. which may make us lean towards one of those.. but we were orginially thingking Villas at Wilderness Lodge or Boardwalk.. Besides OKW anyone know which DVC has the biggest rooms?

Yeah we know about the pull out chair.. which may make us lean towards one of those.. but we were orginially thingking Villas at Wilderness Lodge or Boardwalk.. Besides OKW anyone know which DVC has the biggest rooms?

AKV Kidani are larger than Jambo and the other original DVC besides OKW. AKV Kidani & BLT have a second bathroom in a 1 bedroom.

We keep a twin air mattress in our OL for just this purpose. It fits in most DVC Studios with a little imagination and creative furniture positioning;) It definitely fits the 1BR.

Very good idea.. we have an OL too.. Thanks for all the responses! Those whirlpool tubs could be comfy with some pillows!:thumbsup2:banana:

I think the 1 bedrooms in Kidani standard view are a great bargain, 2 full baths & sleep 5!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter