ROL Dessert Party location

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by AdamsMum, Sep 16, 2018.

1. AdamsMum

AdamsMum Mouseketeer

I was checking out the ROL Dessert Party, and I get from Disney Website where the check in point is across from EE, but looking at the maps including Robo's maps, I don't see anywhere nearby that could be the location of the party. If you've done the dessert party, could you enlighten me?

2. GADisneyDad14

GADisneyDad14 TPAS Moderator Moderator

This blog post courtesy of Blog Mickey has a handy labeled map (second image down): http://blogmickey.com/2018/08/review-rivers-of-light-dessert-party-at-disneys-animal-kingdom/

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. AdamsMum

AdamsMum Mouseketeer

GADisneyDad14 likes this.
  5. disneydreamer781

disneydreamer781 Wé la oh mé la wé-la, wé-é yey-yé oh é yé.

December dates just opened up for ROL DP and now I'm kind of on the fence. Since Disney has cut actors from the show I feel Disney is now giving people even less of an experience. So now I kind of either going to stay the course with ROL or catch the FEA DP and the last viewing of Holiday Illuminations. :scratchin I know I can do FP with either one but I'm also thinking I would may get a bit more value out of FEA DP with the FEA FP. I'm wondering if Disney may decide to add a FP to ROL DP but I realize that's probably a pipe dream. :(

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  6. FastPasser.

FastPasser. The party's over.

I believe you get more value from just about any other dessert party.

7. disneydreamer781

disneydreamer781 Wé la oh mé la wé-la, wé-é yey-yé oh é yé.

:) Well, after I told DH about the EMM at TSL he would prefer to do that anyway so that looks to be what we're going to do instead. I guess I can always just do a FP for ROL.