Rogers the Musical

lol kinda depressive pics

It's supposed to be - the show as seen in Hawkeye was intentionally bad. That's why I'm not really on board with this real version of it. I guess as just a temporary thing it'll be okay, but it's not what I'd like to see the Hyperion used for.

I'm going to imagine the version they'll perform in DCA will not be an intentionally bad send up. It will be cheesy in the same vein as what Cap was doing with the USO tour before he went full hero. I'd imagine they'll go for an early 40s vibe to match the time frame of when he was with Peggy Carter.

Rogers: The Musical to Premiere June 30 at Disney California Adventure Park​

by Jackie Gailey

rogers-the-musical-official.jpg

Back in February, we learned that Rogers: The Musical would be presented at the Hyperion Theater in Disney California Adventure Park for a limited-time engagement. Today, Disney has announced that the show will begin on June 30, 2023!

rogers-the-musical-feature.jpg

Disney Parks Blog revealed that the show would include Save the City, from the Disney+ series Hawkeye; Star Spangled Man from the film Captain America: The First Avenger; plus, five new original songs written just for Rogers: The Musical at Disneyland.

The show will run for approximately 30 minutes, from Tuesday through Saturday most weeks. Additional details including show dates and times, plus news about the merchandise and food and beverage offerings themed to Rogers: The Musical will be shared as opening day gets closer.

Source: https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/rogers-the-musical-to-premiere-june-30-at-disney-california-adventure-park/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter