Rockin' the DDP - Dining Reviews (1st Le Cellier)

MaumeeMom

DIS Veteran
We're back!! We had a great time at the POFQ. The weather was crazy but that worked in our favor a bit as the crowds were lower than expected.

In this report I will have reviews of the following restaurants:
(I hope to add links here as I go...)

Le Cellier
Starring Rolls
Tangerine Cafe
Liberty Tree Tavern (character breakfast)
'Ohana
Yak & Yeti
Columbia Harbour House
Sunshine Seasons
Teppan Edo
Sassagoula Food Court

Thanks!

ADR: February 4, 7pm
382817160.jpg

382817181.jpg

Strawberry Smoothies and pretzel bread
382817223.jpg

382817250.jpg

DS ordered the Meaty Mac with carrot sticks and apples. We didn't realize until after dinner that we never received the carrot sticks but that was alright because there was plenty of food. DS didn't eat too many of the apples because they were really tart. He did enjoy the rest of the meal and ate over half of it - it was a big serving.
382817276.jpg

The NY Strip - it was so delicious!
382817320.jpg

As a special birthday dessert, I ordered the Pirate's Treasure Celebration Cake before we left - it was a hit!
382817336.jpg

Chocolate Moose and the 'Smores dessert. Both were very good. We were stuffed by the time we were done.
382817363.jpg

382817401.jpg

Le Cellier did not disappoint! We will be back!

I'll add the cost & DDP breakdown here in a little while.

Ooohhh...glad to see the smores are still around...I don't hear about people having them often and they are one of our favorite done the LeCellier way! I was afraid they had done away with them!!

Ooohhh...glad to see the smores are still around...I don't hear about people having them often and they are one of our favorite done the LeCellier way! I was afraid they had done away with them!!

It was soooo good! I would order this dessert again. Thanks!

We love Le Cellier! We have an official ADR there for every trip. :) Thanks for the pics and the review. I am so homesick for the world. :)

Great pics! Thanks for sharing!!! What kind of cake was the Pirate Celebration cake? Curious!:wizard:

Great pics! Thanks for sharing!!! What kind of cake was the Pirate Celebration cake? Curious!:wizard:

It was a yellow loaf cake with white frosting. It was nearly frozen so we ended up taking it back and sharing it as a midnight snack. That was the only flaw with our first dinner and I can't blame it on Le Cellier because those cakes come from the Celebrations office or what ever it is called.

I'm glad you like the pics. I have to resize a bunch then I will have the rest of the reviews.

Thanks!

Great pictures at Le Cellier - want to book here for next trip, it always just misses out on our top choices but think we will have to try and squeeze it in to see if all the hype is true. Love the look of the bread and steak.

Hurry back with more reviews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter