Rob and Scott's Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding-TR Pg 92; Photo Update pg 133

It sounds like your mom was a great lady Rob, and like the world's a worse place for not having her, so sorry for your loss.

Rob & Scott,
Sending you hugs. I read what your mom wrote about your wedding and my first thought was: that is the kind of mom I want to be. I want to love my children with the deep, unconditional love she obviously showered you with daily. You were certainly blessed to be her son.

I know your heart is broken. I hope you find comfort and peace.

Leah

Rob and Scott,

I am so sorry for your loss. What a great lady she was and will always be in your hearts.

2GirlsMama had the sentiments I have and wrote them a whole lot better!

Hi Rob and Scott!

I remember your wedding! We voted on which cake you were going to get. If I recall correctly "my" cake won.

I am so sorry for the loss of your mom Rob. My parents are both deceased. My first reaction to learning of their deaths was shock. I think we see our parents as larger than life and certainly much bigger than death. At least I did. I am glad that you two are together to cope with this. I am glad that your uncle was there for your father.

Rob,
I've loved reading through this thread. Happy 2 years!
I'm sorry for the loss of your mother. :( Thoughts and prayers going out to you and your loved ones right now. :grouphug:
So, it looks like we'll be doing another family wedding in 2012. This one will be two brides instead of two grooms! :woohoo:

Does this mean two dresses?!

I've always dreamed of a Disney wedding. Fortunatley we live in Massachusetts, so our wedding needed to be in state. Someday, we hope to renew our vows in Disney.

Best Wishes!

Thanks to all of you who sent your condolences to me and my family. Both here, on facebook, and via the mail.

You have no idea how much all of your messages touched me. I really appreciate it.

Love my DISfriends!:grouphug:

Rob,

this thread was amazing. Thanks for allowing us to go on this amazing journey with you. You are missed already. I'm just glad to know your with your mom again, so I know your smiling down on us.

RIP Rob, you will be missed. :sad1:

Chris

Not sure what to say other than you will be missed - Thanks for sharing all you did with your Dis friends - rip. :sad1:

I did not know either of you personally, but I read this entire thread when I was planning my Little Gay Disney Wedding. I am shicked and saddened by this loss. Rob, we will all miss you.

Scott, you are in my thoughts.

dovebg.jpg

Rob - I'll miss you - but I'll never forget you.

I just looked over the pictures from Rob & Scott's ceremony again.:sad:

"We climb the highest mountains,
Just to get a better view.
We plumb the deepest oceans,
Because we're daring through and through.
We cross the scorching deserts,
Martinis in our hands.
We ski the polar ice caps,
In tuxedos looking grand.
We are reckless, brave and loyal,
And valiant to the end.
If you come in here a stranger,
You will exit as a friend.
Kungaloosh!"

Goodbye Rob.

I am more of a lurker than a poster, I have never posted on this thread but have read it beginning to end and was touched at the wonderful person that Rob was and the love between Rob and Scott. I was so sorry to read of Rob's passing and my thoughts are with Scott as well as their friends and Rob's family.

Sometimes life is so unfair!!!

I'm gonna stick this for a while, it is a great read! Tons of history with Rob, the Dis, all of us.....

:hug:

I think this may have been Rob's last post.....

"That's nothing. There's probably more Vaseline on Wally himself than there is on the lens . . ."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!