Rob and Scott's Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding-TR Pg 92; Photo Update pg 133

Would that be a Josey and the Pussycats lunch box?
josie.gif

I want a tail! I always thought I oughta have been born with a tail!

(is that TMI????)

I want a tail! I always thought I oughta have been born with a tail!

(is that TMI????)

Um, yeah. Just a little bit.

But I did LOVE Josie and the Pussycats! Especially Alexandra! :lmao:

But I didn't have a JatP lunchbox. Mine was the classic Partridge Family lunchbox.

Okay, I have to say that I'm very surprised that there aren't more questions about the cake. I show you this picture:

20080519_0007.jpg

With 8 cake flavors and 10 fillings, and only one person has commented. Nobody is curious about the flavors? What we chose? What the cake will look like? :confused3

I expected a lot of questions about that stuff so I could set y'all up for the pic of the cake, but if you're not interested, then we can go back to talking about the chicken dance . . . . :rolleyes1

There must not be very many bears on here. :lmao:

Ooh, this is so exciting - reading about your plans. For some reason, it reminds me of the movie "Steel Magnolias."

So .... did the Disney Wedding planner suggest a honeymoon location? LOL

Ooh, this is so exciting - reading about your plans. For some reason, it reminds me of the movie "Steel Magnolias."

So .... did the Disney Wedding planner suggest a honeymoon location? LOL

She didn't. But we've already booked the 3 day Disney Cruise for the following Thurdsay using DVC points. :cool1:

What Part of "Steel Magnolias" ? :confused:
The Dishy southern bells - carrying-on and pitching fits?

the cakes shaped like animals

Ohh. Darn.
I was looking forward to pitching fits.

Are you saying the Dog cake is in then?

We could cut it with this...

100811.jpg

As we listen to the dulcet tones of...

liberace_daisy.jpg

And then you depart for the rapture of the honeymoon suite wearing...

liberace.jpg

And I understand what you're saying about the DJ, and I have no intention of giving them too many restrictions. But I'm curious to see what the list would look like. I'm a big believer in hiring talented professionals and then letting them do their job. That means giving them the leeway to make judgement calls.

That was my only concern and I'm glad you believe in that.

As for the rest of this thread, let the hijacking continue :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Ohh. Darn.
I was looking forward to pitching fits.

Are you saying the Dog cake is in then?

We could cut it with this...

100811.jpg

As we listen to the dulcet tones of...

liberace_daisy.jpg

And then you depart for the rapture of the honeymoon suite wearing...

liberace.jpg

You're too twisted for color TV!

Oh, and no, no, and again NO!

Yeah, we were determined not to have two tacky plastic groom figures on the cake.

I was hoping for 2 crystal mickeys as the cake topper....

I vote for that orange in the top layer so there is less of it.... Chocolate on the bottom, yah! Lots-o-chocolate is a good rule to live by! Oh wait, we don't get to vote...... :sad2:

And here's the cake.

Probably only three tiers for ours, though. And without the floral. We love, love, LOVE it!

Moderne.jpg

WOW! w/o the floral elements and that incredible topper, it's going to have a very art deco/moderne feel to it , isn't it?

WOW! w/o the floral elements and that incredible topper, it's going to have a very art deco/moderne feel to it , isn't it?

That's the plan! Interestingly enough, the name Disney has given this particular cake is the "Moderne". Very perceptive of you to pick up on the moderne qualities. I sure as heck don't know the difference. It all looks deco to me.

Oh, I love it! -- very restrained and elegant!

restrained and elegant? Oh dear. I wanted something that reflects the two of us! Restrained and elegant? THAT'S not us! :lmao:

Oh well, we've already got it, so I guess we'll stick with it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter