Rob and Scott's Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding-TR Pg 92; Photo Update pg 133

I never said you got to vote on the chicken dance. I said I'd LISTEN to the debate. It's not going to change my mind, but I'll listen! :rotfl2:

We're currently hoping to keep the guest list to 100 people. :eek: :scared:

ok ok i guess we get no vote :sad1: ( although i still say no chicken dance:rotfl2: )

100 people!! It is going to be wonderfull! Will we see pictures? !!!

Really?
And not this...
10611082.jpg

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Yeah. But No.

Or you could swing by the Boardwalk Bakery on the way to work and pick up a delectable pastry or cake concoction all for you!

Sigh....I'd be late!

But I did throw a Hostess Orange cupcake in my lunchbox, guess that will have to do for today!

So what flavor cake did you pick?

I think we can arrange that. :thumbsup2
:banana: :banana: :banana: Thanks!

Now i know i said that I am not a cake person...but... that cake is gorgeous! I love the topper you picked too! I often wondered about what my girl and I would do, I just don’t want two “brides” (neither of us really fit that image). I never thought of something like yours! I love it.

I also have to comment on the location. I can’t believe it but I have never been in there. Not at all what I expected. I figured it was darker, all one level…..I dunno but not as cool as it looks!

Sigh....I'd be late!

But I did throw a Hostess Orange cupcake in my lunchbox, guess that will have to do for today!

So what flavor cake did you pick?

Three tiers, three flavors.

Bottom tier is chocolate cake with white chocolate mousse filling (I'd never have guessed that combination would be as good as it is!)

Middle tier, orange cake with orange mousse filling. SO delicious!

Top tier . . . Mike called it. yellow cake with butter cream icing as the filling.

:banana: :banana: :banana: Thanks!

Now i know i said that I am not a cake person...but... that cake is gorgeous! I love the topper you picked too! I often wondered about what my girl and I would do, I just don’t want two “brides” (neither of us really fit that image). I never thought of something like yours! I love it.

I also have to comment on the location. I can’t believe it but I have never been in there. Not at all what I expected. I figured it was darker, all one level…..I dunno but not as cool as it looks!

Yeah, we were determined not to have two tacky plastic groom figures on the cake. And when we picked the art deco cake, I started looking for art deco cake toppers. This one isn't quite art deco, but we really like it!

And can you believe how cool the ADH is inside? I expected it to be dark and all one level, too. Never envisioned how beautiful it is.

And really, what says 'gay wedding" more than a reception at a night club? :banana: :rotfl: :dance3:

I figured it was darker, all one level…..I dunno but not as cool as it looks!

I remember it being darker back in the day.

Sigh...back when they had live swing bands...it just never took off!

Hello Disney......Dancing with the Stars dinner show?!?!:cool1:

I remember it being darker back in the day.

Sigh...back when they had live swing bands...it just never took off!

Hello Disney......Dancing with the Stars dinner show?!?!:cool1:

It is darker at night. It is a dance club after all, but it's just so . . . COOL!

And not this ...

doxiebdaycake_lr.jpg

Did you even know you could get such a
splendiferous confection?!

You want us to cut into a cake that looks like our dog!?!?!?!

Do you know how many levels of WRONG that is?

And that had better NOT be RED VELVET CAKE!!!

If it is, I'm gonna have to slap, you Ouiser!

You want us to cut into a cake that looks like our dog!?!?!?!

Do you know how many levels of WRONG that is?

And that had better NOT be RED VELVET CAKE!!!

If it is, I'm gonna have to slap, you Ouiser!

HAHAHA it is wrong! Speaking of the pup, does he get cake too? It is a special occasion!

I'm right behind you dude.

Or is that you behind me?

Oh well-
Nothing I haven't done before.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Three tiers, three flavors.

Bottom tier is chocolate cake with white chocolate mousse filling (I'd never have guessed that combination would be as good as it is!)

Middle tier, orange cake with orange mousse filling. SO delicious!

Top tier . . . Mike called it. yellow cake with butter cream icing as the filling.

Oh God...cut me a slice of each! YUM!!

HAHAHA it is wrong! Speaking of the pup, does he get cake too? It is a special occasion!

Sadly, Tolliver and his cousin MacGregor (my parents are bringing their dog) are going to be enjoying aweekend with the nice people at the vet's office/pet hotel.

We're checking into a Disney resort for 3 days of nonstop activities and they're not allowed anywhere on property. We could kennel them at Disney, but this way, at least Tolliver knows (and is spoiled by) the crew at the vet's office. They took care of him for a few days while Scott was in the hospital for appendicitis a couple months back, and he didn't want to leave.

That said, he might get a bit of frosting to lick off of a finger if there are any leftovers brought home.

Oh God...cut me a slice of each! YUM!!

It was difficult to decide! If we could have we'd have had a 6 tier cake. The dark chocolate mousse and the mocha mousse were both close runners up. The tropical mousse (pineapple, mango, & orange) was tasty, but a bit too strong and tended to overpower the cake. The Bailey's mousse was rich and decadent (and with chocolate cake it was dreamy)

It was very hard to decide. And we didn't even taste all of the options. I know they also do the red velvet cake, cream cheese filling, german chocolate filling, and peanut butter cup mousse. If we'd had more options, we'd never have come up with just three.

Sadly, Tolliver and his cousing MacGregor (my parents are bringing their dog) are going to be enjoying weekend with the nice people at the vet's office/pet hotel.

We're checking into a Disney resort for 3 days of nonstop activities and they're not allowed anywhere on property. We could kennel them at Disney, but this way, at least Tolliver knows (and is spoiled by) the crew at the vet's office. They took care of him for a few days while Scott was in the hospital for appendicitis a couple months back, and he didn't want to leave.

That said, he might get a bit of frosting to lick off of a finger if there are any leftovers brought home.

Bummer that they can't be there, but our always enjoy the puppy hotel for a weekend, I am sure that they will too!

I wouldnt kennel them at Disney either. It is not the same.

I do think that Tolliver would enjoy some cake! After all he is part of the family! (Well i know mine would scratch my eyes out for some!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter