Roaming Halloween Characters

limabeanmom2003

Wilderness Lodge Memories
on this week’s podcast it was mentioned that PoC will have a roaming character this Halloween. WDW use to have scarier characters setting the halloweeen mood and I never thought I’d see them adding touches of it back it but i love it! I wonder what the response to a roaming character on PoC will be. Too scary for little ones? Here’s some photos from our trip in 1985 and the characters who roamed HM and scared me! It was awesome though. These characters did interact up close with guests. I also remember a scarecrow actor.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Wow - pretty awesome, @limabeanmom2003, thanx for sharing! Wonder if they'd consider doing something like this "too scary" now, especially since it's Mickey's NOT SO SCARY Halloween Party?". I mean - I think it would be way cool, but you know how things are sometimes these days. :rolleyes1

Looks very cool, and while I wish they would do it, I do not foresee it happening. It would probably be deemed too scary, and also not pertaining to Disney.

Guess we better head to Universal for some scares!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter