RL Stine to create new series for Disney+

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I learned that debuting October 13th there will be a new series created by Goosebumps author RL Stine and the title of the series is Beyond and is based on a book series of the same name and will be shown on Disney+. With all the new Halloween based series and shows I think that this series will be a huge hit because it is a welcome addition to the Halloween shows

I learned that debuting October 13th there will be a new series created by Goosebumps author RL Stine and the title of the series is Beyond and is based on a book series of the same name and will be shown on Disney+. With all the new Halloween based series and shows I think that this series will be a huge hit because it is a welcome addition to the Halloween shows

I cought a trailer for this last night - it looks pretty good! I am definitely interested. The show is called Just Beyond.

I saw the trailer too and it looks pretty cool. But I wish they could do a Goosebumps series where there aren't 'too old' teens playing the parts of 12 year olds. The original series from the 90's was pretty good from what I've seen but too many times they had overaged actors playing younger roles. I hate that.

I read Goosebumps books when I was a kid and I discovered them by accident when I was reading magazines in a Target store when a Goosebumps book caught my eye and I bought it and then bought more Goosebumps books and I still have them today. My teacher even bought another RL Stine book and I liked it too. It will be interesting to see how Just Beyond will be because it seems that series based on books are a huge hit

Glad they are dropping all the epiodes at once so can enjoy them all during the Halloween season

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter