Riviera concept art - thoughts?

wdwlver

Dis Veteran DVC member
Think the hotel looks beautiful but seriously underwhelmed with the pool area.

Attachments

• D5D56490-FFB6-43E9-85CB-D1288C386E61.jpeg
    D5D56490-FFB6-43E9-85CB-D1288C386E61.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 143
If you look at the pics of the construction you can see where the feature pool is. For a quiet pool I think it looks good.

Love the palm trees! I have a good feeling about this one and may end up staying there next trip which won't be until 2021.

Except for the fact that we have stayed in every DVC resort, and I will continue that tradition, it really does not interest me at all. DH will be happy to know that!

They both look decently sized... that's good. This resort looks like it's gonna be huge! And the dome restaurant looks neat. Will def stay there, not add on though.

Think the hotel looks beautiful but seriously underwhelmed with the pool area.

Funny I thought the same thing about the pool when I first saw the concept art. I thought "Where is the slide and theming?" Very happy to know it was the quiet pool! LOL:oops:

Is it me or is kinda odd that the main feature pool, is way off to the side, while the Quiet:ssst: pool is dead center of everything....:scratchin..Just sayin.
No, it is odd. Also seems like the quiet pool is bigger than the feature pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter