Rivers of Light Dining Package

emily nicole

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to book a ROL dining package at Tusker House for 12/13/19. I have been trying since my ADR day (we're on-site) on 6/11. It says no tables available. Is it really booked this fast, or does this open later? Surprised it isn't just greyed-out if it's not open for booking yet?

Thanks for any help!

I’m trying to get one at Tiffins for the week before and it kept saying to call. I called and the dining cast member said it wasn’t available to book yet. Someone else posted that they were told that it won’t open until 90 days before. I checked and they are currently available through the end of November so it is definitely just a December thing. I’m hoping they will open in the next couple of weeks. There are several things we are still trying to get for our early December trip.

We were also fortunate to get ours for Tusker House in early December

Last edited:
We were also fortunate to get ours for Tuskegee House in early December

I have been checking every day for an early December ROL package.. I have a standard Tusker House Reservation, but I would really like to see ROL.... Fingers crossed.. 6 months left to look! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter