Rivers of Light dining package - full menu at Tiffins?

lklasing

Told that I need DA meetings - Disney Anonymous
Does anyone know whether you can choose from the full menu at Tiffins when signed up for the Rivers of Light package, or is it just certain selections that are available?

Thanks!

Curious as well, although we will be on the DxDP. I have not seen any info other than price. I think I have read that people on the dining plan in the past for packages get full menu regardless?

I've got this booked for March 4th, so I will let you know by then if we don't hear sooner. I've been relentlessly stalking this question, because we really want that short rib dish. I emailed Disney, but they said they didn't have any information on the menu.

I would assume everything is available. it was when they did it for jungle book and it is for every other dinner/show package, with the exception of some offering dessert samplers instead of letting you choose your own dessert. but all of the entrees were included. HBD with F! is probably the closest thing, I would expect they would emulate that.

I would assume everything is available. it was when they did it for jungle book and it is for every other dinner/show package, with the exception of some offering dessert samplers instead of letting you choose your own dessert. but all of the entrees were included. HBD with F! is probably the closest thing, I would expect they would emulate that.

I've read that just recently, HBD has started to limit the menu for people on the regular dining plan and paying OOP. That is what it causing my concern with the ROL package.

I've read that just recently, HBD has started to limit the menu for people on the regular dining plan and paying OOP. That is what it causing my concern with the ROL package.
What are they limiting on it? There is nothing on there that is super expensive for 2TS, so that is surprising. I can understand things like the wagyu at yachtsman but the most expensive thing at HBD is the $49 filet which is well within 2TS value.

Related question - I'm looking at the Tiffins menu and at the dining package cost, and it looks like the latter may actually cost less than ordering the app, entree and dessert from the menu that the package offers. Am I missing something, or have I just discovered that the cost of the dining package will soon see a substantial jump?

First, for $67 pp, it darn well better be a full menu ! second, will my TIW discount be applied do we think??

Related question - I'm looking at the Tiffins menu and at the dining package cost, and it looks like the latter may actually cost less than ordering the app, entree and dessert from the menu that the package offers. Am I missing something, or have I just discovered that the cost of the dining package will soon see a substantial jump?
This was the case for the JB package and no reason to believe it changes now. It's why we did the JB dining package well after it was needed

This was the case for the JB package and no reason to believe it changes now. It's why we did the JB dining package well after it was needed
That's essentially like getting an additional FastPass. We were planning to eat at Tiffins anyway as something new, interesting, and VERY well-received.

Could be that this "bonus" was a way to generate visitors to the restaurant, given that it was (and for now, still is) tucked away in a quiet corner of the park. Once Pandora opens, that figures to change, and maybe the cost takes a jump before our September trip.

From what I understand, the only real difference at BD has always been the dessert option, they have been doing that intermittently for years. Its the lunch menu dessert sampler instead of a single full dessert.

I had lunch at Tiffins with ROL reservations at 645pm on March 5. We were able to choose any appetizer, entree and dessert from the menu plus a regular fountain drink from the menu. Their fancy non-alcohol drinks were not included in the price of the package. It was a delicious meal & we felt it was a good deal because we did try to order the higher priced items. We were not able to use our Tables in Wonderland discount for this package. We did return for post-ROL appetizers at the Nomad Lounge. They have a small appetizer menu plus we were also able to order any appetizers from Tiffins as well. YUM! We'd definitely return to Tiffins on our next WDW visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter