River of LIght show - AK and fastpassses

beachfan

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone: are Fastpasses needed for this show? I have always found in the past with other shows (Illuminations, Fantasmic etc) that Fastpasses are not all that helpful in that you still have to go far ahead of time. If you don't use a fastpass for River of Light how far ahead would you suggest staking out a spot? thanks in advance. Beachfan

It's being reported that guests with FPs are lining up an hour or so ahead of time for RoL.

What most guests are sharing is that the Dining Package for RoL seating is more advantageous than a FP.

Hi everyone: are Fastpasses needed for this show? I have always found in the past with other shows (Illuminations, Fantasmic etc) that Fastpasses are not all that helpful in that you still have to go far ahead of time. If you don't use a fastpass for River of Light how far ahead would you suggest staking out a spot? thanks in advance. Beachfan
I was able to book a dining plan for ROL so I think that is a good solution

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter