[CLOSED] RIV Riviera 300 Points for RENT @ 20pp ~ ANY RESORT

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarB

DIS Veteran
300 Riviera RIV points are available for RENT to use at ANY RESORT. The rent rate is 20 per point.

All resorts can be booked 7 months out while RIV can be booked 11 months out. I have rented for years & would love to book a stay for you.

Payment Terms: Zelle is preferred (no fees) or Cash App. Payment is due in full at reservation confirmation. An electronic rental agreement is used. All bookings are final and non-refundable. Member will do their best to accommodate changes if needed but cannot guarantee results.

To reserve your stay, Please Send me a PM with these details:
  1. Travel Dates, Resort Preference, and Room Type/Category
  2. Full Names of all guests (include ages of those under 18)
  3. Primary Guest must include their address, phone number, and email address (Do not post private information on this board – please send a private message)
If you want to use the PM system, you need to have at least 10 posts. Use this link to get those up if needed.
www.disboards.com/threads/using-this-board-to-up-your-post-count-please.3571551/

Please reach out with any questions! Thank you!

Last edited:

Are you able to do a transfer? Interested in all 300.

Do you see any availability at Riviera 12/9 to 12/12?
I checked for you and there’s no availability at Riviera for those dates (12/9 - 12/12/22). Let me know if you want me to check another resort or date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter