Ritz Carlton/JW Marriott

kaytieedid

Mouseketeer
We are torn between the Ritz and the JW. I see they are both on the same grounds and I read you can use the JW amenities when staying at the Ritz. Is it the same when staying at JW? We are 2 adults and 2 kids (8, 11) and aren't sure which resort would be best. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

We stayed at JW last year and loved it. Yes, you can use everything at the Ritz as a guest at JW. It's a five min. walk, with a shared spa and lake in-between the two. With the age of your kids, I'd recommend the JW. They have a huge lazy river and if you stay there you won't have to drag inner tubes from hotel to hotel.
The JW also has a more lively atmosphere. The Ritz is quieter, especially the lobby and bar areas.

We've stayed at the JW a few times! so lovely! The lazy river pool was great! Agree with @Cathyn35 - JW is a little more laid back and has the better family pool. I love that the rates in Orlando for these properties are very reasonable!

Has anyone utilized the babysitting services at the JW? We're planning a trip for November. Tried calling the hotel concierge desk today, but couldn't get through to them. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!