Rise of the Resistance with Rider Swap

Jeterdog2004

Earning My Ears
Hey. Just got back from the best 8 night stay in WDW with 3 Hollywood Studios day, the last two of which we successfully got boarding groups for RotR. We used rider swap with the virtual queue as well since we have a toddler. Thought I’d share my experiences if anyone was curious. It worked pretty easily. Similar to rider swap with any other ride. Just good to know that it’s an option with this ride just like others.

https://jilteddisneybride.com/2020/12/09/rise-of-the-resistance-boarding-group-and-rider-swap/

This is great to know. We will be traveling with our 8 month old grand baby. We plan to get in ride for things together and do rider swap.

Thank you so much! I am not sure if my 3 year old will want to ride it. HS is our last day so we should be able to gauge where she is at after visiting the other parks. Of course, the rest of us are dying to ride so I love that this option is available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter