Rise Of The Resistance Opening Day / Time?

H3OHIO

Earning My Ears
We just happened to plan our trip during the opening day. We're thinking on going to be a part of it, what time do you think we'll need to get there? What time will they actually open the gates?

Last edited:
As of right now DHS still shows 9am opening . If you want to be one of the first to go in I would be at the entrance no later than 7am.
For Pandora they actually opened AK and walked everyone over to the land 2 hours before official opening. For SWGE they opened DHS and walked everyone over 2.5 hours before official opening

We are planning to be the first ones in line. Do you think we should uber to Boardwalk to walk over, or uber to the parking lot at the main entrance? We watched the opening of SWGE and it appeared as though the Boardwalk "walkers" were able to get in first.

We are planning to be the first ones in line. Do you think we should uber to Boardwalk to walk over, or uber to the parking lot at the main entrance? We watched the opening of SWGE and it appeared as though the Boardwalk "walkers" were able to get in first.
Actually people coming from the epcot resorts were held until the dhs parking lot opened at 3:30am. So we all arrived around the same time. If uber i would just go straight to dhs

As of right now DHS still shows 9am opening . If you want to be one of the first to go in I would be at the entrance no later than 7am.
For Pandora they actually opened AK and walked everyone over to the land 2 hours before official opening. For SWGE they opened DHS and walked everyone over 2.5 hours before official opening

Spoke to a CM the other day while at Galaxy's edge and they are sticking with the 9am opening but she did say get there by at least 6am. I bet they start letting people in around 7am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!