Rise of the Resistance.....Day 1 7am Glitches

Magic4UsZ's

DIS Veteran
So this morning we had our park passes in place,checked for strongest WiFi ,counted down on atomic clock.... kicked us out saying I did not have a park pass🙄
Chatted online thru app... sorry try 2pm
Was on hold for over 40 minutes....sorry try 2pm
Went to guest experience umbrella in park, yes you had everything set, we are having glitches , try at 2pm. Gave us MMRR pass.
Was told if you have trouble at 2pm come back. Went to MMRR , was about to board , it broke down. Tried at 2 and it gave me an error do we went to the blue umbrella and they said sorry. We went to front of park and I had taken screen shots of all the errors. They went to the back room and came out with boarding pass 63. YAY right? I’m sitting on the floor of Rise in the stormtrooper room for 60 minutes now as the ride has gone down. I’m getting a complex! If I didn’t have bad luck I’d have no luck at all! Bring back FP! Almost every thing today has had an hour plus wait! Our trip up until now has been good but HS has got to get their act together! Thanks for the rant!

I understand the frustrations. Been stuck in that line at DL and left after waiting a couple of hours and then had a day that we got a reasonable boarding group at WDW but there were so many long breakdowns that we did not get called.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!