Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 2 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-3*

I have another report of 152 given out at 10:18, so about 5 groups in ~20 minutes. Here we are at 10:46 and groups are still available. If they stop at 161 and the rate holds, we'd expect them to run out at around 11:00ish. But it is probably moot since the late start doesn't bode well for higher group numbers. On days when we've started at 10:30 or later our best performance has been 102 groups.

Yeah, I'm not confident we're going to get on but that's okay. We've already been on once. I was just surprised to get one so late.

Down. CM says 11-21 can comeback anytime before 9pm.
I was wondering if they just had a queue flood or if it went down right after they opened. It's gonna be a rough day for the Resistance.

Looks like the other coast is finally back up and running.

There are some turnstiles, which, if you draw a straight line out from the park, intersect some planters which have trees in them. Because the line can't go through the planter, and going around the planter would essentially put you in another line, the lines adjacent to the "planter" lines wind up splitting after the planter to make use of the turnstile behind it.
Ah! Got it. Will definitely look for one of those!

Really late start -- let's see if we can get past 2pm today without need for Mando call.
It went up and then it went down. But it looks like Mando has cleared away the Mynocks and we're back up and running. Let's hope it holds...

There are some turnstiles, which, if you draw a straight line out from the park, intersect some planters which have trees in them. Because the line can't go through the planter, and going around the planter would essentially put you in another line, the lines adjacent to the "planter" lines wind up splitting after the planter to make use of the turnstile behind it.
Specifically these are turnstiles 14 and 18. Towards the middle. As @ironband74 alludes to, these lines always move 50-100% faster than other lines because a single feeds multiple turnstiles.

Last edited:
Specifically these are turnstiles 14 and 18. Towards the middle. As @ironband74 alludes to, these lines always move 50-100% faster than other lines because a single feeds multiple turnstiles.
My math was off. Way off. Sorry, I was boarding an airplane lol. The lines move 33-50% faster. 🤪

Just got a notice that they will be unable to fulfill my boarding pass (147). Good luck to those under me. 👍

Crud. We had visual contact and everything looked good with Rise. So we decided to jump on some hunk of junk to look for coaxium. And then while we were doing that everything went to the dark side. And those Jawas are sneaky! Wow. Never saw a one!
Off topic: If you ride that hunk of junk again and ride as gunner, do me a favor and chime in on this post that got moved to the superthread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/n...w-open-to-all-6-24-2019.3756490/post-61544640

Back to regularly scheduled programming: Looks like 119 is it tonight, for 109 groups called. Rough day to be sure. Hopefully many bugs were worked out and weak spots found and this was the result of running hard for two days straight. DHS had a somewhat rough day as well following two great days, so there might be something to that. One day does not a trend make and all that, so tomorrow will be a key day to watch.

Chart to follow...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter