Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just figured DL would be opening earlier since spring break, but maybe wrong. Thinking going to DCA tues & DL wed to avoid MM/EMH, good suggestion. Just not sure how early is necessary to get inline before parks open to get BG
One hour before official opening is a good rule for now.

See "Historical DLR Park Hours, Entertainment and Refurbs" www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2291124

:wizard:

Just open the gates early like WDW. People will spend money on main Street at least a Little bit to offset the cost of staffing.

As one mentioned the rain and standing water I. The esplanade center potentially creates an injury risk so makes sense to open early to keep away from the center.....maybe.

Main part of storm should be passing through over next 5-6 hours.

I'm about 25 miles south, and it's not supposed to hit here for another 2 hours, so it's not really a fast moving system.

The main part of the storm is currently soaked into my shoes and sock. (Which is my own fault, I own water proof shoes but totally spaced on it).

We’re heading out too, it’s too wet and we’re cold. So glad we went though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!