Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the first morning I've played along and home and I'm surprised that there are still BGs available, it seems. If you aren't in the park, can you tell at what point they switch to backup groups?

It’s a Wednesday so on one hand I’m not overly surprised the groups are still going. However the regular BGs lasting 7 minutes sets a new record by almost triple. I’m really curious where the threshold between regular and backup is now. Especially since on 80s night it was 41.

I saw the popup that backup groups were done at 8:23am. I'm not sure if it was a delayed message or not, because my screen did a weird flicker.

ETA: Sorry I realized it was a delayed popup to say regular groups were done. I caught the wording incorrectly when it flickered and closed.

Last edited:
This is the first morning I've played along and home and I'm surprised that there are still BGs available, it seems. If you aren't in the park, can you tell at what point they switch to backup groups?
I was about to click Join Boarding Group again while I was playing along from home and the main page showing the Current Land Status etc. had the message change to say something like all the regular boarding groups had been distributed, and I would be placed in a backup group. It was in the paragraph text, so I could've easily missed it if it hadn't changed while I was looking at it.

ETA: I've now been getting a popup message 15 min later, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter