Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: we are also meeting a photographer today to do our engagement shoot. I realized IN LINE that i forgot to put on lipstick. Sent the fiancé back to the hotel for said lipstick 🤣. Good thing we’re at BWPPI!

Additional update: the family of three in front of us just turned into a family of 9...... is this normal? Kinda peeved that they just held line for so many people.

Interestingly enough it looks like DHS released a super low number of regular BGs today (58 and they started boarding with 8). I wonder if Batuu West will follow suit.

Additional update: the family of three in front of us just turned into a family of 9...... is this normal? Kinda peeved that they just held line for so many people.
Totally normal. Breathe and roll with it.

Last edited:
Update: we are also meeting a photographer today to do our engagement shoot. I realized IN LINE that i forgot to put on lipstick. Sent the fiancé back to the hotel for said lipstick 🤣. Good thing we’re at BWPPI!

It's normal even if completely obnoxious. Still, all you can do is breathe and not let it ruin your day. Have fun on your engagement shoot!

how do you like BWPPI?
i have reservations for us there for october

how do you like BWPPI?
i have reservations for us there for october

That's our go-to for my typical party of 6. It's decent, though last time we went they had plumbing issues in a neighboring unit and had the rooter out during the day. Made it kind of loud while we were trying to nap one day, but they comped us a free day of parking, so that was cool.

Overall it's clean and functional. No frills, but super close to the park. I plan to return.

just finished making dinner in time for me to play along...
it's almost 6 pm here, so it must be almost 8 am at DL...tick tock...

I played along again today...my app must've been slower to load the backup boarding groups text. It changed at 8:01:05.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter