Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In WDW - recovery is ticket and fastpass for the following day. They haven't needed it to date here.

An interesting twist would be to extend the folk INTO Valentine event for those up to 81. That would be the route I take if I had a choice.

In WDW - recovery is ticket and fastpass for the following day. They haven't needed it to date here.

An interesting twist would be to extend the folk INTO Valentine event for those up to 81. That would be the route I take if I had a choice.
I mean, I think they could call groups right up to 8:00 if they so choose... it’ll be interesting to see how it goes today.

I did find it curious that the first “After Dark” night had them lowball the regular groups SO much, and then this week they just kept them normal? Seems like something like 60ish “guaranteed” groups might be a good number for these days?

I’m sorry to all whose day got scrambled by the unexpectedly late opening!

I mean, I think they could call groups right up to 8:00 if they so choose... it’ll be interesting to see how it goes today.

I did find it curious that the first “After Dark” night had them lowball the regular groups SO much, and then this week they just kept them normal? Seems like something like 60ish “guaranteed” groups might be a good number for these days?

I’m sorry to all whose day got scrambled by the unexpectedly late opening!
It is also possible that they will let folks with boarding groups 82 and under stay in the park past 8. They could call all remaining groups at 8, fill the queue, and then direct them to leave the park after they ride. Don't the event ticket people have wristbands or something?

It is also possible that they will let folks with boarding groups 82 and under stay in the park past 8. They could call all remaining groups at 8, fill the queue, and then direct them to leave the park after they ride. Don't the event ticket people have wristbands or something?
Yeah, that's basically what I meant. They can't keep uncalled groups in the park after 8 because you can't do anything without the event "credentials" (it was a lanyard last night), but they could call whatever they wanted until 8, even if it takes awhile to clear the line. If they're close enough to 82 at that point, I wouldn't be surprised if that's what they did.

I have been following since day 1 and I know this has been covered, but I didn't think it would apply to me, but things have changed. How can I delete linked annual passes from the app? For the life of me I can't figure it out. Wife and kid are going to sleep in at the hotel and I am going solo. They are ok not riding RoTR this trip.

Also, I know there was a post/article that had all the tips etc. in one place, anyone have the link to that?

Thank you in advance!
No need to see guest services, just tap the 3 lines on the bottom right of the app, select “Tickets and passes” and add or delete tickets as you wish. Link from the Disney Moms Panel below.
https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney...ls-pass-account-followed-instructions-404309/Also check the first 3 posts of this thread which are kept updated.

Yeah, that's basically what I meant. They can't keep uncalled groups in the park after 8 because you can't do anything without the event "credentials" (it was a lanyard last night), but they could call whatever they wanted until 8, even if it takes awhile to clear the line. If they're close enough to 82 at that point, I wouldn't be surprised if that's what they did.
Yeah, we're on the same page. I just didn't read what was written quite right.

36 was just called and the line is pretty long inside. Longer than yesterday. The queue is almost to where they are scanning boarding passes.

If you "own" the tickets, you can't delete them on the app. You have to call - weird, but true.

So ironically, it's easier to make a completely separate ROTR login with dummy email and link your varying tickets to it for ROTR if you have long term varying party members joining the cause

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter