READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you in the park at 7am to grab a BG, what do you do from there? How crowded is the park after the initial crowd held at the front disperses?

We have two little kids (4 and 6) and our priorities are all the things in GE and TSL. Would love advice on how to structure our early am hours.

I would say that after you secure your BG "rope drop" SDD (or another TSL attraction). Then check wait on Falcon (seems like an initial rush to there ... Note that also seems to get low waits later in the evening). Then look into other things you want to do throughout the park

What I’ve done with the BG process , once it hits 7am I get on app and immediately close it out and get back in it and both times when I’ve done that and pressed join boarding group I’ve gotten BG 15. It’s probably just luck but both times I did that and got same BG. Literally once 7 hits I get in the app and then immediately shut it down and get back into it and proceed with joint boarding group. I’ve been on LTE on my apple phone today and the other day I used disney WiFi. Also both times we were in the park for a good five minutes before 7 hit so I don’t know if having some time in the park after you tap in helps the system recognize your party is all in park. There is only two of us.
If you tap into the park prior to the VQ opening and immediately returned to your hotel, could you still register for a boarding group when the VQ opens from outside the park or do you need to tap in AND be in the park confines? I saw someone else was able to register others that were in the park from home but she wasn't registering herself.

Last edited:
If you tap into the park and then immediately went back to your hotel, could you still register for a boarding group or do you need to tap in AND be in the park? I saw someone else was able to register others that were in the park from home but she wasn't registering herself.
Im
Not sure if you can do that or not. I’ve been in the park both times and tapped in when I did the join boarding group.

Not sure if it's been reported. The Backup bg closed at 8:55 with it starting at 117
Two hours earlier than the last two days. I wonder if the ride being closed this AM had an impact on BG available (and likely more guests).

Not sure how they’ll get that high to 117 if as of 920 am still no BGs have been called
They hit 176 yesterday -- if the ride is performing at 13 BG per hour when it comes online it would take about 8 hours to get to 117 -- still time if it opens even by 1pm -- although depends on what capacity it's at when it's finally running.

They hit 176 yesterday so if the ride is performing at 13 BG per hour it would take about 8 hours to get there -- still time if it opens even by noon -- although depends on what capacity it can run at after opening.

Saw a CM that said they don’t know what’s wrong with it - not very helpful lol

With the new current procedure, if you’re rope dropping one of the Sunset Blvd rides, are you allowed on Sunset Blvd before official park open or is it closed off until the park officially opens?

With the new current procedure, if you’re rope dropping one of the Sunset Blvd rides, are you allowed on Sunset Blvd before official park open or is it closed off until the park officially opens?
Yes, i didnt go all the way down it and i didnt notice how far, but i went part of the way down and it was very much open. Possibly all of the way?

Can just one person go to HS and get a boarding group for their entire party or does everyone have to be there as well?

Where are the CMs that’s help get boarding passes positioned? With several people having issues with guests registering as being in the park, I’m wondering if it would be a good strategy to try and get close to one of these CMs before 7:00 so if something goes wrong with the app you can jump in line with a CM quickly. Also, how do you recognize what CMs are the ones that are handling this? Blue shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter