Rise of the Resistance added to Early Park Entry

No wait times posted for Rise during the Early Entry half-hour yesterday or today.
Was Rise actually open during Early Entry?

No wait times posted for Rise during the Early Entry half-hour yesterday or today.
I see a few data points on TP including a 52m wait reported at 9:01am on 10/1. So yeah it seems like it is open at rope drop early entry.

I saw a vlogger ride it during early entry a few days ago (Kyle Pallo). I'll have to keep an eye on it. I'll be there the first week in Nov and I'm planning to ride it during early entry rather than pay for Lighting Lane.

We were there for early entry on Tuesday and Rise was open early. They started to let people into Galaxy Edge around 8:11am. We were in the ride by 8:28 and there were a lot of people ahead of us who got in earlier than us. We were finished with the ride at 9:03am. They ran all parts of the ride.

We were there for early entry on Tuesday and Rise was open early. They started to let people into Galaxy Edge around 8:11am. We were in the ride by 8:28 and there were a lot of people ahead of us who got in earlier than us. We were finished with the ride at 9:03am. They ran all parts of the ride.
Just curious. What time did you get to the park to get in line for entrance to the park? I am trying to determine how early to line up. Thanks in advance

Touring plans had predicted crowd levels of 7-8 this weekend and actual levels were 1-2 yesterday. That may be playing a roll. Hope that pattern continues as we arrive down there Thursday.

We arrived before 8am, approximately 7:50am. They were letting the early entrance people into the park where we were held outside of the Galaxy Edge tunnel.
Excellent info; thank you! Which entrance lines were used for the early entry (like left side or right side)?

I saw a vlogger ride it during early entry a few days ago (Kyle Pallo). I'll have to keep an eye on it. I'll be there the first week in Nov and I'm planning to ride it during early entry rather than pay for Lighting Lane.
I saw that. I don't think he rode it during early entry. I think he stood in line during early entry to be amongst the first ones to ride it.

planning trip for Feb and want to ride ROTR at early entry rope drop. does anyone have a sense of how frequently it opens on time vs. starting the day down?

planning trip for Feb and want to ride ROTR at early entry rope drop. does anyone have a sense of how frequently it opens on time vs. starting the day down?
I can't answer that, but I can tell you this anecdotally - when we arrived for Early Entry (and they let everyone down by 7:45 the day I went, even though ETPE wasn't until 8:30), the cast members told us it was down when we arrived. One cast member told me that it went down as the first people were arriving. They said they had no idea how long it would be down and encouraged people to go get on other rides. Many people walked away, but we stayed. I'm glad we did because they were letting us on by 8:13.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter