• Yello

• Lime

• Green

• Blue

• Purple

• Silver

• Black

Results are only viewable after voting.
Our first family trip on-site was 2004 at the Poly.

We went to the monorail station for our first family trip and in pulled monorail purple...and the front car was open! Pilot Doug was the best and monorail purple had a great place in our family's heart from that day forward.

Our first family trip on-site was 2004 at the Poly.

We went to the monorail station for our first family trip and in pulled monorail purple...and the front car was open! Pilot Doug was the best and monorail purple had a great place in our family's heart from that day forward.

I love thjat story! It is amazing how over long periods of time so many of us have had such similar great experiences at WDW. My Family stayed at Poly back in 1974 and when we went to the platform Purple pulled up and we also rode in the front. I was only six at the time but it is a great memory for myself and my brother. That is why purple was always number one for me. It will be odd not seeing the purple train when I visit in November.

I LOVE OLD BAND-AID!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love: :love::love::love::love::love: :love::love::love::love::love:

another proud lover of old band aid here! i just got back about 3 weeks ago. i stayed at all star music but i use any excuse to ride my favorite monorail!! :wizard: i love to take it around to all the resorts and stop off at each resort for a walk around and a drink! i would have to say im also a lover of the PURPLE MONORAIL

another proud lover of old band aid here! i just got back about 3 weeks ago. i stayed at all star music but i use any excuse to ride my favorite monorail!! :wizard: i love to take it around to all the resorts and stop off at each resort for a walk around and a drink! i would have to say im also a lover of the PURPLE MONORAIL

Any excuse to ride the monorail is a ture sign of an Old Band-Aid lover. I have made the circuit many times maybe we saw each other on OBA!!!! Sad to say it will not be the same without purple.:sad2:

But
I LOVE OLD BAND-AID!!!

:love::love::love::love::love: :love::love::love::love::love: :love::love::love::love::love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter