• Yello

• Lime

• Green

• Blue

• Purple

• Silver

• Black

Results are only viewable after voting.
:thumbsup2 My girls and I love the smell, but it does drive my husband a bit crazy !!

If I were you I would make a recording of the Old Band-Aid guy who says "welcome to Walt Disney World Resort etc......" and I would play it in the car for full effect! (or maybe fool effect):lmao: :rotfl:

I love Old Band-Aid!!!!!:scared1: :goodvibes :cool1: :rotfl2: :cheer2: :love:

The Walt Disney World Monorail operates over a span of 14.7 miles and on a typical working day, around 150,000 Walt Disney World guests travel on the three routes::thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I love Old Band-Aid!!!!:rotfl: :drive: :love1: :tinker: :tink: :mickeyjum

I am going to use my professional expertise as a doctorate holding scholar here.
Through a careful process of empirical observation and logical reasoning, I have determined the following:
Chillcoupons loves "Old Band-Aid"
This information is copyrighted, so don't all of you go stealing my conclusions.....

I am going to use my professional expertise as a doctorate holding scholar here.
Through a careful process of empirical observation and logical reasoning, I have determined the following:
Chillcoupons loves "Old Band-Aid"
This information is copyrighted, so don't all of you go stealing my conclusions.....

I am shocked that you would use this forum to expose my deepest darkest secret that I have been protecting for years. The fact that you were able to decipher my cryptic messages and come to the conclusion that I love Old Band-Aid is shocking!!!! Are you sure you have come to the correct conclusion? Maybe I love Old Shmand-Aid? Is the doubt starting to seep in? :rotfl2:

I just want everyone to know that you can't believe everything you read on these boards!:rotfl:

Does anyone have an Old Band-Aid story? A picture? Please share.

I love Old Shmand-Aid?:rolleyes1

I love Old Band-Aid!!!!!:banana: :love: :cool1: :happytv: pixiedust: :hyper2:

Something went wrong with my monorail picture. I'll try again on another computer.

IMG024.JPG

Boarding the monorail is when I realize I'm really at Magic Kingdom! When I was a kid, I could ride the monorail around and around...
Now that I go with my husband and son, I'm much more grown up (NOT!). ;) When the announcer gets to the "collect your belongings and watch your head and step" we all chorus, "Oww! My head!!" It's become a family tradition.

Something went wrong with my monorail picture. I'll try again on another computer.

IMG024.JPG

Thanks Fanatic I look forward to seeing your Pictures.

Boarding the monorail is when I realize I'm really at Magic Kingdom! When I was a kid, I could ride the monorail around and around...
Now that I go with my husband and son, I'm much more grown up (NOT!). ;) When the announcer gets to the "collect your belongings and watch your head and step" we all chorus, "Oww! My head!!" It's become a family tradition.

Awesome tradition! I also used to ride Old Band-Aid for fun when I was younger and still look for any excuse to ride.

Oww! I love Old Band-Aid!!!!:rotfl: :hippie: :love: :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2:

When I go in Sept, my friend and I are arriving around 4pm. Our plan of action is to check into our hotel, then drive over to the Poly for dinner and ride the monorail "loop" then transfer over at the TTC to see Epcot! we figure it's the best way to grab a peek at the "magic" before starting the next day!

When I go in Sept, my friend and I are arriving around 4pm. Our plan of action is to check into our hotel, then drive over to the Poly for dinner and ride the monorail "loop" then transfer over at the TTC to see Epcot! we figure it's the best way to grab a peek at the "magic" before starting the next day!

I hope you get to co-pilot! You get a great veiw from the front just a little more than a peek. Plus you get a really cool co-pilots license. (I have a stack of them (get out of the way little kid the fronts mine!)) Before I hear from any irate parents I am just kidding I only ride up front when there are no kids at the station):rotfl2:

I love Old Band-Aid!!!!:cloud9: :love: :scared1: :dance3: :yay: :cool1:

I like BLUE and I enjoy riding just for fun - especially the TTC to Epcot run, and back again. I love looking out over WS "from above".

Yeah stopher1 that is a vote for blue.

purple 2 (I voted for purple twice):rotfl2:

Yellow 1

Blue 1

Old Band-Aid is one of Disney's greatest attractions!

I love Old Band-Aid!!!:laughing: :cloud9: :love: :lovestruc :hippie: :rotfl: :yay: :dance3:

The Monorail beams, which are made of concrete with a special polystyrene core to lighten their weight, came by train from Washington state.

Monorail cast members formerly referred to beams by their physical location rather than by the type of service offered by trains on the beam. This however was changed in order to facilitate one set of nomenclature for the system. The resort beam is the innermost beam of the two beams encircling the Seven Seas Lagoon. The trains operating the resort beam offer local service to the Magic Kingdom resorts. It was formerly known as the lagoon beam. The Express beam is the outermost beam circling the Seven Seas Lagoon and provides express service between the Transportation and Ticket Center and the Magic Kingdom. It was formerly known as the exterior beam. Finally, The Epcot beam connects the Transportation and Ticket Center with the Epcot theme park.

I love Old Band-Aid!!!!!:cheer2: :cool1: :scared1: pixiedust: :jumping1: :donald: :flower1:

I still like BLUE - so you should count this a 2nd vote for BLUE ... so Blue and Purple should be tied, right? Right. That is until you vote for purple again... :rotfl:

I still like BLUE - so you should count this a 2nd vote for BLUE ... so Blue and Purple should be tied, right? Right. That is until you vote for purple again... :rotfl:

Ok I will update the voting results.

2 for blue (because stopher is such a good guy)

1 for yellow

3 for Purple

Stopher I am glad you realize how this works!:rotfl:

I love Old Band-Aid!!!!!:cool1: :happytv: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :hippie: :love:

Ok I will update the voting results.

2 for blue (because stopher is such a good guy)

1 for yellow

3 for Purple

Stopher I am glad you realize how this works!:rotfl:

YEP - your thread, your color choice will always be ahead! BLUE is better though, really, truly. :lmao:

Ok, I never casted my vote...

my favorite is the coral pink one!

New results

2 for Blue

1 For Yellow

1 For Coral

4 For Purple:rotfl: every vote for another color adds one to purple!!!:rotfl2:

Just to make it fair I have added and official poll so don't forget to cast your vote!!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I love Old Band-Aid!!!!!:dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :cheer2: :dance3:

Riding the monorail is when my brain says to itself, "You have officially arrived at Walt Disney World." I fell for it back in the early 80's when I wasn't even in elementary school yet. Even though we lived in Orlando, my parents couldn't afford to take me and my sister to the parks very often. As a substitute, they'd take us to the airport and let us ride the monorail there. We'd look for gators below us and then watch planes coming and going. (Yeah, I had the best parents ever!) Ahhh, glorious memories! And the first time I got to copilot to MK was an evening in early December 2004. It was absolutely magical! I can hardly wait to ride the monorail again in a few weeks! Yay!

Riding the monorail is when my brain says to itself, "You have officially arrived at Walt Disney World." I fell for it back in the early 80's when I wasn't even in elementary school yet. Even though we lived in Orlando, my parents couldn't afford to take me and my sister to the parks very often. As a substitute, they'd take us to the airport and let us ride the monorail there. We'd look for gators below us and then watch planes coming and going. (Yeah, I had the best parents ever!) Ahhh, glorious memories! And the first time I got to copilot to MK was an evening in early December 2004. It was absolutely magical! I can hardly wait to ride the monorail again in a few weeks! Yay!

For people who visit the parks Old Band-Aid is almost as much of a Disney Icon as Mickey Mouse. Riding it just feels so special!!!!

I love Old Band-Aid!!!!:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Here are my DD and DNiece just after riding in the front and proudly displaying their co-pilot cards last August. As I write this I am watching all the Disney jewelry on QVC and crying because I'm not there now. I'm a mess!!

Of course, we love the monorail!
August2007Disney061.jpg
[/IMG]

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter