Rides UPSIDE DOWN?

AdWayInc

There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!
I have not been to US in so long... I usually do only WDW BUT come March we are staying for 2 nights at the RPR - and I can not wait. Is there a weight limit on any of the rides? Which ones go upside down? Which are not recomended for the plus size? I hate to go upside down - will not ride RRC but have done all the other rides at WDW and love them. Which do you recommend - which are similar and which are the ones I will not do!

Thanks for your help!

I have not been to US in so long... I usually do only WDW BUT come March we are staying for 2 nights at the RPR - and I can not wait. Is there a weight limit on any of the rides? Which ones go upside down? Which are not recomended for the plus size? I hate to go upside down - will not ride RRC but have done all the other rides at WDW and love them. Which do you recommend - which are similar and which are the ones I will not do!

Thanks for your help!
I don't think any of the attractions have any weight limitations but there are a few that have special seating for larger people. Those attactions are: Dueling Dragons, Hulk, Ripsaw Falls and Revenge of the Mummy. All have test seating in front of the entrance to try out before you go through the queue. Dueling Dragons and Hulk are the only attractions that go upside down...for now.

I don't think any of the attractions have any weight limitations but there are a few that have special seating for larger people. Those attactions are: Dueling Dragons, Hulk, Ripsaw Falls and Revenge of the Mummy. All have test seating in front of the entrance to try out before you go through the queue. Dueling Dragons and Hulk are the only attractions that go upside down...for now.
::yes::

Hollywood Rockit will probably not go upside down. The Harry Potter ride...nobody knows yet.

::yes::

Hollywood Rockit will probably not go upside down. The Harry Potter ride...nobody knows yet.

It would be funny if it did since one of the press statements was touting the fact that it has "the world's first non-inverting loop". lol

So does that mean you don't go upside down because you twist around to the outer rim of the loop?

So does that mean you don't go upside down because you twist around to the outer rim of the loop?
Right. The half-twist is your friend. And there appear to be some near upside-down maneuvers by the Twister building.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter