Rider Swap for Pregnancy Restriction

MrsMama

Earning My Ears
Is rider swap offered on rides where there is a pregnancy restriction? We're going in August, and I recently found out I'm expecting. Our FP+ window opens Monday, and I'm trying to organize how to balance rides for my husband to take my 6 and 3 year old on rides that have two person seating (like SDMT).

You can't do rider swap (too easy to lie about pregnancy to game extra rides), but I believe you can all wait in line and do the chicken exit, then switch there. That's something I would ask the CM at the front though.

While I don't know the exact answer, no one is going to make you ride during your pregnancy and no one is going to deny your other two kids rides because one person is pregnant. I think getting FastPasses for all is the best and when you get to the ride queue, let the Cast Member know why two are going to have to leave.

Book four FPs. Send DH plus one child on the ride, then when he gets back he can ride with the other child.

The only pain is having to wait in line twice but you could explain the situation and hope for the best!

While I don't know the exact answer, no one is going to make you ride during your pregnancy and no one is going to deny your other two kids rides because one person is pregnant. I think getting FastPasses for all is the best and when you get to the ride queue, let the Cast Member know why two are going to have to leave.
Thanks. I think that is what I'll do. I was thinking that several rides would be impacted, but between height restrictions and a general timidness toward rides on my 3 year old's part, I'm thinking it'll probably just impact SDMT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!