Ride closures for October 2009

mummybear

Mouseketeer
The ride closures are up on Disney Website for October, for anyone who like us, has been eagerly waiting.

which website, can you post them here as i cant find them lol

:cool1::cool1::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Sorry, I don't know how to post links. They are on the Official Disneyland Paris website, on their Calandar.

I'm just so happy, it would appear that Big Thunder Mountain isn't closed when I go, which is what I was bothered about:yay:

ok thanks i found it

looks like Orbitron is the only closure while we are there

:cool1::cool1:

Thanks for this - I hadn't even thought about the possibility that rides could be closed - especially note the mighty BTM!
Do they still decorate it for Halloween? I'm going again in October, very very excited!

Wow I wasn't expecting that for a while yet! It's such a relief that none of our favourite rides are closed especially after the disappointment of POTC being closed for the whole of our trip in January!
Hopefully it will stay like this and they wont add anything to it. Are they likely to add to it or is this a definitive list?
Thanks again for posting :thumbsup2

Thanks for this - I hadn't even thought about the possibility that rides could be closed - especially note the mighty BTM!
Do they still decorate it for Halloween? I'm going again in October, very very excited!

Yes, it will be decorated throughout October. :thumbsup2 We went for Halloween a couple of years ago and it was such fun ~ enjoy! :hmghost:

last year they had loads of the decorations up by september 15th so they must have loads to put up if start this early

Im going 30th Sept - 2nd October so hoping to see some hallowean things. Happy no rides are closed while i'm there too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter