Rice krispy treat for a snack credit

goofy4wdw2

DIS Veteran
I've read a lot of posts mentioning getting a rice krispy treat, but I don't think they are listed as an official snack. Where have you been able to get a rice krispy using your snack credit, and where have you not been able to do so? Thanks!!

We were able to get them at Pop Century. We didn't try anywhere else.

Joanne

That's where I got all 32 of mine "Pop Century". After 10 long days in Disney we still had 32 credits left over and we used them on the rice Krispy treats.

jmcross said:
We were able to get them at Pop Century. We didn't try anywhere else.

Joanne
yep me too! You must get them early in day though becasue by early afternoon they are usually gone.. I also heard someone say tey could get them at the all stars resorts.

I will be staying at the wl so they will not sell them there In july? Can we buy them at the magic kingdom bakery? Is there any hotel close to the wl that will sell the rice krispy treats?

DisOrBust said:
Are thoose the ones in the shape of aMickey??
Yep - the mickey head. Some of them have chocolate ears.

twinsmamma said:
You must get them early in day though becasue by early afternoon they are usually gone.

We usually got ours close to closing time & they were re-stocked, but maybe that was for the next day.

It never failed - I would help mom get their food to go & there would only be the plain krispies. By time I went back down to get our own meals - the yummy chocolate covered ones would be out. :)

siestakeys04 said:
I will be staying at the wl so they will not sell them there In july? Can we buy them at the magic kingdom bakery? Is there any hotel close to the wl that will sell the rice krispy treats?

I thought I read that Roaring Forks would be open by May, so you probably won't have any problems in July.

We used our snack credits to get them at Captain Cook's at the Poly. We also got them as our desserts at Toy Story Pizza Planet at MGM

Got some at POFQ food court. And once, the CM rang my brownie up as a Rice Krispy Treat 'cause the brownies arene't supposed to be a snack. Led me to believe that the Rice Krispy Treats were an "official" DP snack!

By the way, I just found one in my suitcase. We've been back for 2 weeks ... think it will still be good? :) LOL!

siestakeys04 said:
We were at WL last August and they had the Rice Crispy treats in Roaring Forks

It's funny how many people were able to get them as a snack credit, when we were at CSR in December, the CM told me I couldn't have a rice krispy treat for a snack credit. Maybe that's the only place that doesn't let you get it, seems like you can get it everywhere else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter