Rhys & Jessica’s Honeymoon Trip Oct 2004 Crowne Plaza Universal

Rhys!

The good news: your photos are brilliant, I've really enjoyed looking at them :)

The bad news: DH saw the light sabre and is now plotting ways to get it back to the UK from MGM :rolleyes:

Good to see you and Jess (and Aruna, too :)) having so much fun!

miffy thank you :)

good news for your DH bad news for you. they are sold in england also. point him to www.iwantoneofthose.com

they sell the luke and vader ones for £100 a piece. virtually the same price as the $180 when you do the conversion. and no hassle about getting it back. also the scifi chain forbiden planet sell them though not sure how wide spread they are. we have one in bristol.

This is great. I told DH about the light sabre in your report and i even agreed we could buy one if we could figure out how to get it through the airport/ shipping etc. This has made my life so much easier. I think I'll let him play with the one at MGM first just to make sure though. I promise when we buy, you and Jess can come round and play anytime.
Thanks for the great pics. BTW, are you going to be posting your quiz here, or is it for your friends at home?
Much pixie dust,
Claire

most welcome fizz and lol i might just take you up on the offer to play with the lightsabre.

the quiz is for the DISboads :) though it isnt going to be a nice one hehehe

Blooming Nora Rhys, you've done it now ;)

I will have to ban him completely from the Boards now, daren't let him see he can get one in Bristol, LOL

great piccies and report, nice to hear someone els who loved The Crowne Plaza, we stayed there in May and thought it was great, hoping to stay there again when we go back in 2006

cami
x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter