Reviews for Columbia restaurant in Celebration?

vicki_c

DIS Veteran
I know I've read here on the DIS really good reviews for the Columbia restaurant before. I was considering making the trip there next month for dinner, but just read a bunch of poor reviews on Yelp. The seem to either be 5 star or 1 star in so many cases. Does anyone here have any experience with Columbia? Anything recommended to order? Or recommend not going there at all? Thanks!

I know I've read here on the DIS really good reviews for the Columbia restaurant before. I was considering making the trip there next month for dinner, but just read a bunch of poor reviews on Yelp. The seem to either be 5 star or 1 star in so many cases. Does anyone here have any experience with Columbia? Anything recommended to order? Or recommend not going there at all? Thanks!

http://www.scottjosephorlando.com/restaurant-listings?sobi2Task=sobi2Details&catid=13&sobi2Id=245

Columbia Restaurant is considered a true Florida staple. We've never had a bad meal nor experience there. Enjoy!

Thank you both! As long as we can squeeze it into our plans, I think we will make a reservation there.

We went to Columbia in Celebration a couple of months ago. It was delicious! The fresh baked Cuban bread that they bring to the table when you first sit down is so good....I was full by the time the meal came! We had great service and a great meal....looking forward to going back soon. Make sure to make a reservation before you go.....they will seat you before those who did not make a reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!